Good Riddance

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Amazing car. One of my favorite s197s ever! Sorry to hear you had to sell her, but I totally understand. Good luck Marc.

DRock

Reaction score
Nice car and sad to see it go. Hope your health gets better and again allows you to do the things you love

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
Are you buying a 2015?

Nope. I'm looking for the right 911 X50 that I can drive to the track and keep it stock. No more spending over 100k on car builds. I will be instructing with SCCA, PCA, IRDC, and NASA. I also just bought a small ranch with a big log home, two shops, and a dynojet. I plan to do tuning on street rods, drag cars, vintage road race cars, and Pro 2 trucks as a side business along with raising cattle.

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Reaction score
I also just bought a small ranch with a big log home, two shops, and a dynojet. I plan to do tuning on street rods, drag cars, vintage road race cars, and Pro 2 trucks as a side business along with raising cattle.

Marc, sorry to hear about the health issues. Do whatever you doctor says and get better! Is it true that the new ranch is in Oregon? Hopefully, a reasonable drive from Seattle/Tacoma so I can have you do tuning for me once you're up and running!

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
Ya, I moved to central Oregon a few months ago. Madras dragstrip is about 30 minutes away and ORP the road race track is about an hour away.

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
Ya, I moved to central Oregon a few months ago. Madras dragstrip is about 30 minutes away and ORP the road race track is about an hour away.

Dude I'm sorry that life forced you two apart. I loved the sound of that car. I hope life treats you good and you are fruitful in your new endeavor. If you ever have an open spot for someone to come do a little hunting, well brother I'm your man.

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
Dude I'm sorry that life forced you two apart. I loved the sound of that car. I hope life treats you good and you are fruitful in your new endeavor. If you ever have an open spot for someone to come do a little hunting, well brother I'm your man.

Every night, I have 12-20 deer in my pasture. The largest buck is a 6x7.

no longer at TMS then?

When TMS moved to a new building that was further away from my house, it was a good time to retire and move to the country.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
understood, best of luck Marc

california gt

senior citizen member
Reaction score
this was my favorite video, I showed it to everyone.......

Good luck Marc!!!

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Nope. I'm looking for the right 911 X50 that I can drive to the track and keep it stock. No more spending over 100k on car builds. I will be instructing with SCCA, PCA, IRDC, and NASA. I also just bought a small ranch with a big log home, two shops, and a dynojet. I plan to do tuning on street rods, drag cars, vintage road race cars, and Pro 2 trucks as a side business along with raising cattle.

Keep it stock? Wasn't that the plan with your Mustang? I'll have to swing by the next time I visit my uncle in Prineville. Do you still have your cabin in the Olympics?

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No issues with the car. Set a lot of records, was on display at SEMA, was in car magazines etc. Health issues prevents me from being able to renew my road race license. Everytime I would look at the car in my shop, it would remind me that I can't race it, so I sold it.

OMG I am so sorry. That must really suck.

Well that is a plan. Sounds really nice.

darrens07gt

forum member
Reaction score

Wow that sounds amazing. I live in the country myself so that type of life style is right up my alley. I hope your health issues improve and I wish you luck with your side business.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back