Greg's ET

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lets start a thread on guessing how fast Greg will run in his new 5.0 at the MIR track rental. Will he still be N/A or will he have time to get the prototype S&H twin turbo kit installed?
I think he will be able to get the TT kit done and will make it into the 9.90's, while working out the chassis and TT setup. What do you guys think?

Earl

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL..thanks Earl...I think!:wtf1:

I think this is going to be a NA track day for me..I will be interested to see how all the suspension stuff helps....it has been a while since I drove on stock suspension and it is garbage!

It was nice to get over 20 mpg though!

Lets start a thread on guessing how fast Greg will run in his new 5.0 at the MIR track rental. Will he still be N/A or will he have time to get the prototype S&H twin turbo kit installed?
I think he will be able to get the TT kit done and will make it into the 9.90's, while working out the chassis and TT setup. What do you guys think?

Earl

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nope, myself and Jeremy...I like to do all of my own work as much as possible.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Greg in all seriousness, how is the new car? Are you in love? I'd be interested in coming down the weekend you do the install and give a hand if you house me

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I think Greg still has me blocked from where I picked on him too much! Can someone please relay my message about installing his turbo kit?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Stock 12.5
tuned/cai/4.10/skinny/fats 11.7
tt and all the trimmings 9.8

I hope option 2 although I am not going to "waste" the money on a CAI since it would be coming right back off for the TT install....if I could find a Steeda cheap I might....or just put a high flow aftermarket filter in there and call it good.

Not doing 410 gears as the 315's are perfect for a TT setup.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL..I plan on driving the car to the track so I will partake in team delete shit at the track....are you coming or does it depend on whether or not the car is sold?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back