GT500 Fuel Pump Usage

Kent

forum member
Reaction score
Is it possible to just use the fuel pump assembly without the wiring kit/fuel pump driver module?Wouldn't it be just like piggybacking another fuel pump to the stock GT unit?

Thanks

yzfone

forum member
Reaction score
Mike at Powerhouse sales them with the wiring mods already completed.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Everyone knows the twin gt fuel pumps are just as good for less $$$ .. Dont buy into the hype.

Gowd I miss all those forum battles over fuel systems.... lets start another! :pcshoot:

2007 GT/CS

"Oderint Dum Metuant"
Reaction score
Everyone knows the twin gt fuel pumps are just as good for less $$$ .. Dont buy into the hype.

Gowd I miss all those forum battles over fuel systems.... lets start another! :pcshoot:

The GT500 setup is expensive but easier to install. I guess the dual supercar pumps are more capable and cheaper but a bit more work. I'm surprised someone doesn't put together a kit.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I have been running mine for a while with no issues. I cant remember what was needed.. I just paid 75 bucks for each pump and Adam wired it in. Didnt seem to take him long at all. maybe someone here has a write up. I thought someone posted it long long long ago in a site of intense dark power :jerry:

LeftOvers

Reaction score
Do you need to have a custom tune if you put either that GT500 pump in or the twin GT pumps?

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What HP does the GT500 pumps run out of steam at? I bought them but was wondering if I should upgrade to the ford GT pumps. I will hopefully be around 650-725 rwhp when everything is done

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back