GT500 + no brains

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score
And people think I am a jerk when I dont let them drive my car!

These cars have a lot more power than what most people are capable of handling without practice or experience. Just because you can afford one doesn't mean you can drive one!

black2008gt

GT500 NOOB
Reaction score
600+ HP, street tires, moron behind the wheel = fucked beyond repair. I dont understand why people don't remove their foot off the accelerator when it breaks loose like that.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
I was there...guys lucky to be alive

608f0790ca52b28fb20c6faf7d80ee33.jpg

Hah

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
A lot of you are saying he should have lifted. Lifting completely unloads the back tires and would seem to make him go further around?

I think there is a line where you have to lift some but not all the way. You want to gain traction by reducing wheel spin but not unload the rear suspension completely? I could be completely wrong.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
A lot of you are saying he should have lifted. Lifting completely unloads the back tires and would seem to make him go further around?

I think there is a line where you have to lift some but not all the way. You want to gain traction by reducing wheel spin but not unload the rear suspension completely? I could be completely wrong.

Yeah, that's wrong. Anytime I've had the rear start to come out on me, I lift off the accelerator, steer straight, and let the car settle back straight and the rear tires slow down before applying power again.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's wrong. Anytime I've had the rear start to come out on me, I lift off the accelerator, steer straight, and let the car settle back straight and the rear tires slow down before applying power again.

That's exactly what I have done at the track when on street tires when its got loose into second. Slide stops car goes forward.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
my Shelby has always come back in line when I lift

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back