GT500 supercharger DOB kit

v6tungsten

forum member
Reaction score
looking to put a dob kit together for a friend. anyone have a good shape supercharger or an other related parts?

mrt2you

forum member
Reaction score
it depends on what exactly you are looking for.

if you want a stock 07-13 supercharger, they are usually available for cheap on ebay. or look on svtperformance every now and then reasonably priced superchargers pop up.
if you want a TVS I think my friend has a couple laying around. I think one is a VMP, and I think he has a gen 2 case also. what are you looking to spend? pm me a offer and I can foreword the info.

I have a stock heat 07 heat exchanger I could sell cheap. the mount brackets are bent a bit and will need some minor straightening.

you also could sign up on the DOB forum, parts and complete setups show up in the for sale section.

Last edited:

v6tungsten

forum member
Reaction score
it depends on what exactly you are looking for.

if you want a stock 07-13 supercharger, they are usually available for cheap on ebay. or look on svtperformance every now and then reasonably priced superchargers pop up.
if you want a TVS I think my friend has a couple laying around. I think one is a VMP, and I think he has a gen 2 case also. what are you looking to spend? pm me a offer and I can foreword the info.

I have a stock heat 07 heat exchanger I could sell cheap. the mount brackets are bent a bit and will need some minor straightening.

you also could sign up on the DOB forum, parts and complete setups show up in the for sale section.

he's looking for a 2007-09. does need tvs as his cars still stock internals. Just looking for a better deal than $500 for supercharger

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
he's looking for a 2007-09. does need tvs as his cars still stock internals. Just looking for a better deal than $500 for supercharger

Remember, if it is cheaper, probably a damn good reason why. Be careful.

v6tungsten

forum member
Reaction score
thats one of the reason i'm trying to get him to just purchase the stage 2 or 3 directly from DOB

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back