H&R Sport Springs, Used.

ClassJ

Powershifter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Desc: H&R Sport Spring Set, Front and Rear. Part #51655 (1"F, 0.75"R drop). 2005-2010 Mustang GT and V6. May fit other applications.

Condition: Used (for approx 50K miles), perfect condition. Car sat even left/right when removed. No sagging. Location where removed marked so they can be installed in same spot as removed (RF, LF, RR, LR)

Price: $65 + actual shipping cost or can meet locally for pickup.

Paypal accepted or cash if local.

Reason for selling:

Car handled great with these installed. No issues. Had a great stance. I swapped out my shocks last month to install adjustable dampers and wanted to go with linear rate springs to try those as well. Everything that was originally in the box is included minus the instructions which I can dig up if needed. You must re-use your factory front spring coil isolators which is typical with all lowering springs.

PM if interested...:beerchug2:

Attachments

• springs.JPG
    springs.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 12

ClassJ

Powershifter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I should but have to check when I get home. The photo in my signature was taken with stock springs. If I have a good photo I will post it but I am not sure if I have a good side shot.

They are about a 1" drop spring. My new springs are Steeda Sports. I measured the ride height on a level concrete surface with the H&R and Steeda springs before/after. The front height was identical, back was about 1/4" to 3/8" higher with the H&R vs Steeda.

If you look at a Steeda sport photo, picture the back just a smidge taller. Has a bit of the rake that the car had from the factory. I liked it.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back