Habu-Brain Hamm

white05

Reaction score
Ok. Brian refunded the paypal. I jumped to conclusions about this whole thing and shouldn't have, and I apologize to Brian. After having issues with the transaction from the beginning, I assumed that he was out to get me. Once again, I apologize.

I'm shipping the sweatshirts back to him so he can go to the UPS store with them. Maybe he'll be able to get his radio back.

I'm very sorry for having the wrong impression of you, Brian.

Last edited:

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If this Habu - Brian from California I would say that he must have sent you the wrong package. He has been around TMS for a long time and always seemed like a stand up guy. I hope it all works out for you.

white05

Reaction score
Well, it took a week to get this package, so I would think he would have had time to notice a radio head unit laying around instead of a bunch of sweatshirts that reads, "Young's Christmas Trees".

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
Well, it took a week to get this package, so I would think he would have had time to notice a radio head unit laying around instead of a bunch of sweatshirts that reads, "Young's Christmas Trees".

could have just been a mistake. did you try to contact him first. he could have went to the shipping place with 2 different things to ship out and got them switch up. I have had UPS do that to me before. they sent out package A to recipient B and package B to recipient A.

if it only took a week to get to you cross country during the holiday season, there is nothing wrong with that. especially if he informed you some things came up (ie HOSPITAL)

Shades

Reaction score
Hmm, That sucks if he is truly a scammer, we will see.

Side Note: GRAYPNY, lets see a big pic of your avatar!

white05

Reaction score
could have just been a mistake. did you try to contact him first. he could have went to the shipping place with 2 different things to ship out and got them switch up. I have had UPS do that to me before. they sent out package A to recipient B and package B to recipient A.

if it only took a week to get to you cross country during the holiday season, there is nothing wrong with that. especially if he informed you some things came up (ie HOSPITAL)

I hope that's what it is, and if so I apologize to him, but this has been the worst online transaction I've had to deal with. I put up a WTB ad for a shaker, and on Dec. 20 he PM'd me saying he had one. He sent pics on the Dec 21, and after we discussed the transaction for a couple of days I sent paypal on Dec. 24. On the 27th he told me he tried to ship, but no places were open. Said he would either do it the following Tuesday or Wednesday (29th-30th). I heard nothing from him until the 31st after I threatened to begin paypal arbitration if he didn't respond to me PM's. He finally did and told me he had been in the hospital. I apologized and told him to get it out as soon as he could. He responded later on the 31st saying he shipped it. The package was dropped off yesterday. And today my dad opened it to find a box of sweatshirts.

I found two hits for Young's Christmas Trees. One is in Oregon and the other in Ohio. I would say if it truly an honest mistake, then my radio is at either place.

habu

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This is a fucked situation.

I can promise two things. First I was in the hospital for surgery on Dec 28th and left the hospital on Dec 30th. I don't feel like posting the infected incisions and the others that are OK, but can post the hospital release if needed. Just in case no one believes me.

Second, I swear... swear the only thing I shipped out was a Shaker 1000 from the UPS store in La Habra. WTF the sweatshirt thing is I don't know. They can burn for all I care 'cause I don't know what they are or where they came from.

Yes it took me longer to ship than I expected, between pre-op Dr Visits and the wonderful Milk of Magnesia and Upper GI shit I had to take immediately after Christmas I could not get to a store without them being closed. What Brad didn't say is that as soon as I could walk I sent the item immediately. Because of the holidays, it was shipped on 12/31/09 @ 10:00am, it did not go out until 1/4/09. He received something, sweatshirts unfortunately, on 1/8/09 @ 5:09pm and I found about about this whole thing about 15 minutes ago. No other communication was received by me after he had the tracking number, except the PM calling me a .

I completely refunded his purchase immediately and without regret. I would not fuck anyone over or say I would ship something without doing so. As soon as I get to the bottom of this I will either get the shaker back or god know what.

Last edited:

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
This is a fucked situation.

I can promise two things. First I was in the hospital for surgery on Dec 28th and left the hospital on Dec 30th. I don't feel like posting the infected incisions and the others that are OK, but can post the hospital release if needed. Just in case no one believes me.

Second, I swear... swear the only thing I shipped out was a Shaker 1000 from the UPS store in La Habra. WTF the sweatshirt thing is I don't know. They can burn for all I care 'cause I don't know what they are or where they came from.

Yes it took me longer to ship than I expected, between pre-op Dr Visits and the wonderful Milk of Magnesia and Upper GI shit I had to take immediately after Christmas I could not get to a store without them being closed. What Brad didn't say is that as soon as I could walk I sent the item immediately. Because of the holidays, it was shipped on 12/31/09 @ 10:00am, it did not go out until 1/4/09. He received something, sweatshirts unfortunately, on 1/8/09 @ 5:09pm and I found about about this whole thing about 15 minutes ago. No other communication was received by me after he had the tracking number, except the PM calling me a .

I completely refunded his purchase immediately and without regret. I would not fuck anyone over or say I would ship something without doing so. As soon as I get to the bottom of this I will either get the shaker back or god know what.

wow that sucks, sounds like you got scammed too. Fortunately UPS is pretty good about resolving that kind of thing. I hope for your sake that you get it worked out. As far as the surgery thing, been there done that, once over Thanksgiving, once over Christmas and once over my birthday. It just couldn't have worked out better. So I hope everything is OK w/you.

habu

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Brad is quite rightly pissed off, I don't blame him nor do I blame him for the PM. It happens. I truly did not communicate nor ship the item as quickly as I could have.

Feces occurs. This time it happened on this transaction. I need to get in contact with UPS to file a claim but their Customer service is closed. Hopefully it will all get resolved or some schmuck will get a radio to sell on eBay. However the last time I had an issue with UPS and not receiving an item it never got resolved. UPS said they delivered it and dropped it at the MFG.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I renamed the thread. Its not fair to label Habu a scammer at this point. Work things out first.

habu

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here is additional information related to this Fuck up.

The ups store that I used put my label on the wrong package. The radio was shipped to Oregon from an embriodery Co here in CA on the same day, apparently shortly after I dropped off the radio. The Owner of the UPS store is working to track down the shipper and recipient of the sweatshirts to find the radio. Both the owner and the other employee acknowledge that the screw up is theirs and are working to get the radio back to me and or to the buyer in this situation. While it is not totally resolved yet, the radio is not in my hands, it is in process of being resolved. I have printed UPS copies of my reciept showing I shipped a radio as well as a hand-written explanation of the issue from the owner.

I do apologize for the screw up and am working to resolve it as soon as possible. The buyer was reimbursed 100% and I will consider this issue resolved once he or I have the radio in hand.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
Here is additional information related to this Fuck up.

The ups store that I used put my label on the wrong package. The radio was shipped to Oregon from an embriodery Co here in CA on the same day, apparently shortly after I dropped off the radio. The Owner of the UPS store is working to track down the shipper and recipient of the sweatshirts to find the radio. Both the owner and the other employee acknowledge that the screw up is theirs and are working to get the radio back to me and or to the buyer in this situation. While it is not totally resolved yet, the radio is not in my hands, it is in process of being resolved. I have printed UPS copies of my reciept showing I shipped a radio as well as a hand-written explanation of the issue from the owner.

I do apologize for the screw up and am working to resolve it as soon as possible. The buyer was reimbursed 100% and I will consider this issue resolved once he or I have the radio in hand.

stand up guys go the extra mile to make things right, good job man.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back