Harness

05bluestang

Resident Riceburner Kille
Reaction score
Hawgman should still have one. IIRC, he's got the trans and pedals as well if you don't already have them.
Nah, I have an intermittened short somewhere in my harness that I haven't been able to find. So I am going replace the whole harness to see if it cures the low coil voltage issue my tuner (Chris Rose) is talking about..........
Just sent Hawgman a PM..............

Nope, he sold his...anybody else have one?

Last edited:

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
The engine control parts will be the same (auto vs. manual). The only difference could be some of the trans wires. Sure the auto will have more, but as far as any reverse safety switch or if there's any connectors on the manual, then those would differ. If the manual trans has no sensors/connectors, then I would think an auto trans would work.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
The engine control parts will be the same (auto vs. manual). The only difference could be some of the trans wires. Sure the auto will have more, but as far as any reverse safety switch or if there's any connectors on the manual, then those would differ. If the manual trans has no sensors/connectors, then I would think an auto trans would work.

You think Herman would have one? I gave him a call right now but no answer. I know he's got hundreds of take off items at his shop, might be worth a shot. If anything comes up I'll post back.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back