Heavy GT 2.0

HEAVYGT

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks to Erin for the cool rolling shots...

3873027304_c908501683_b.jpg

3872240785_a4cecf6830_b.jpg

3873115008_2d03b1362b_b.jpg

Last edited:

slammed 06

forum member
Reaction score
That car is absolutly stunning... I have been on the fence for so long as to wether it was going to be a cdc non agressive chin like yours or a cs/gt nose clip and I have made up my mine looking at your ride it will be the spoiler. The agent 47 mirrors look killer and it is the first good pix I have seen to really see how they look on a car.

I have to say that your car flows perfectly and that is isn't always easy to do with the more stuff you add to a ride..nice job:hi:

What's the tire/ rim combo info?

HEAVYGT

forum member
Reaction score
That car is absolutly stunning... I have been on the fence for so long as to wether it was going to be a cdc non agressive chin like yours or a cs/gt nose clip and I have made up my mine looking at your ride it will be the spoiler. The agent 47 mirrors look killer and it is the first good pix I have seen to really see how they look on a car.

I have to say that your car flows perfectly and that is isn't always easy to do with the more stuff you add to a ride..nice job:hi:

What's the tire/ rim combo info?

Thanks. I am probably the only stang out there running 18's in the front and 20's in the rear. I am running the Shelby CS69's for now looking to upgraded to the super snake wheels over winter.

got my nomination for COTM

Thanks tbird.

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
farking sick looking ride.... i love the agent 47's.... just got mine... they are in the paint shop getting painted as we speak.

if i may make a couple suggestions.... IMO your car is due for some clear corner turn signals upfront and, two, I think your sig pic is due for an update too, lol. :)

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
i've never been into the cowl induction hood, but other than that it looks nice. i love the lip on the deckled... good call

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back