Hello from Hampton Roads VA

noxim

forum member
Reaction score
hey everyone i'm Carlos and i'm new to the site and first time mustang owner. I just bought a 2010 GT and i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! anyways I live in hampton roads VA and i was wondering if there are any members close by that ever meet up and stuff.

LAllison20

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats on your 2010......SEVMC has meetings once a month at beach ford, but i havent had the chance to go to one.

trill gear head

forum member
Reaction score
I know about bass pro shop off 64 never been though.

Welcome noxim. And Lightblade, Bass pro was pretty packed when I went their with armycook last month. Both imports and a healthy showing of mustangs and a couple cops lol.

@kankee

I saw your car their from afar and it looked damn sexy.

gmantheman

forum member
Reaction score
I drove from San Diego to Va Beach to visit my parents. You can get info on cruises and other events from SEVMC. For mechanical work and performance upgrades the consensus seems to be Collision Check and Performance. They are located of Witchduck Rd. And for tuning, DTP seems to be where a lot of people go.

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
Yeah, I knew it was by your name.

Are you talking about the meet at Jenro's coffee shop? I heard it's just about as big as bass pro but nowhere near as many ricers.

noxim

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, I knew it was by your name.

Are you talking about the meet at Jenro's coffee shop? I heard it's just about as big as bass pro but nowhere near as many ricers.

dude i have no idea, all i know is at Gen booths blvd somewehre on saturdays and its supposed to be way bigger than bass pro... we should try to check that shit out sometime..

by the way,

you know you work right next door to me right?
i work in the motor pool on nights, we can hear you start your car at night when you go home all the way from inside our office haha you and that silver Vette!

noxim

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome noxim. And Lightblade, Bass pro was pretty packed when I went their with armycook last month. Both imports and a healthy showing of mustangs and a couple cops lol.

@kankee

I saw your car their from afar and it looked damn sexy.

yeah dude i think i've met you before, army cook is Joey right?

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
Really? haha. Yeah I work nights right now too. They send me on late night mcdonalds runs all the time.

SEVMC- South Eastern Virginia Mustang club

trill gear head

forum member
Reaction score
I drove from San Diego to Va Beach to visit my parents. You can get info on cruises and other events from SEVMC. For mechanical work and performance upgrades the consensus seems to be Collision Check and Performance. They are located of Witchduck Rd. And for tuning, DTP seems to be where a lot of people go.

FUCK DTP!!!!! :dead2::dead2::dead2::dead2::dead2::dead2::dead2::dead2::dead2::dead2::dead2::dead2::dead2:

I would rather punch myself in the balls then to ever let those retarded asshats touch my car.:deadhorse2:

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
LOL..

alex bro i came down on Extra duty for the week (thx god its over now..im tired) i have cq for sat ... i wish i could help

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score

I've NEVER heard of Collision Check and Performance, curious as I have lived in HR for 8 years and have always had a Mustang. Crazy thing about the car scene here in HR is there doesn't seem to be as much comradere as I have seen in other places. There is tons of competition and what not around here. If someone ever asks a question like "where should I get my work done" I'll guarantee that you'll get ignorant responses like this

FUCK DTP!!!!! :dead2::dead2::dead2::dead2::dead2::dead2::dead2::dead2::dead2::dead2::dead2::dead2::dead2:

I would rather punch myself in the balls then to ever let those retarded asshats touch my car.:deadhorse2:

DTP must be doing something right since we have seen countless shops come and go over the years and DTP is still around. Kind of funny considering this is a Military town with young Sailors ready to throw deployment money at anything.

One last thing as I stated there is tons of competition around here, if you ask about shops to say seven people you will get seven different responses and there will ALWAYS be fuck that sop, they suck, etc.

Enjoy the area ;)

By the way the Saturday Va Bch meet is at Jenros coffee shop off of Independence Blvd

Back