Help buying exhaust after lt headers installed

cdutchess78

forum member
Reaction score
Ok, just had powerhouse install long tube headers with o.r. x pipe. I also have slp loudmouths on! so as you can imagine, its loud as hell! Mike can vouch for that. anyways, after a day of messing around trying to see what works and what doesnt,ive come to the conclusion i need a new exhaust.lol.

I need to know whats the quietest out there or what you may suggest. I just dont want to hinder the performance too much.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
stock mufflers. seriously. that or a set of resonators and flowmasters

N

navbtcret

I have the same set up but with SLP powerflows. Not as loud but much deeper than the loudmouths. I love the sound.

cdutchess78

forum member
Reaction score
Im going to put stiock on today to see how much quiter it is and than go from there. i want it quiter but also dont want to give up the restriction capabilities either.

navbtcret= You're from warren? I am as well.Living in Erie right now,but still go there twice a week for physical therapy at CTI. I used to live on Dartmouth. I'm pretty sure i've seen you around if that's your yellow stang. I think it's the only one around that area. :)

circusboy

forum member
Reaction score
I vote for the magnaflows. Stockers sound great too. That would be my second choice

N

navbtcret

Im going to put stiock on today to see how much quiter it is and than go from there. i want it quiter but also dont want to give up the restriction capabilities either.

navbtcret= You're from warren? I am as well.Living in Erie right now,but still go there twice a week for physical therapy at CTI. I used to live on Dartmouth. I'm pretty sure i've seen you around if that's your yellow stang. I think it's the only one around that area. :)

Yes I am. These are two more around but I do not see them out of the garage alot. I have the CS6 front fascia and CA dream hood on mine so it is real easy to tell mine from others.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back