Help me identify these parts

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
I have looked all over for these inserts that go into the back bumper . Can anyone tell me where I can get them. I am trying to finish up the Roush kit on my car. I have finally found everything minus these. I am not even sure what you would call them outside of bumper inserts. Thank you for the assist. And sorry if this is in the wrong section. Was not quite sure where to ask.

Inkedroush rear bumper_LI.jpg

nawagner

forum member
Reaction score
You will not find them. Those inserts only appear on the 2005 and they were quickly phased out. They are "forklift" holes. The only way to add them is to cut them yourself or find a 2005 Roush rear bumper cover, which will be near impossible.

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
Thank you for letting me know. I figured it had to be a hard piece to find. It took me a long time to find the 3 piece rear valance. But its no worries if I cant find them. It will still look good. I just hate that most of the S197 stuff from 05-09 has been discontinued or phased out. Finding certain parts are a pain. You find them and they want a arm and a leg for the part or you have to give up your first born to even have them think about selling it.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back