Help out a little kid - like his youtube video

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
I think you should record his reaction if he's really into the Youtube thing and post it up LOL!

Racer47

Doesn't have much to say
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think you should record his reaction if he's really into the Youtube thing and post it up LOL!

I actually thought of doing that but I didn't want him to think I had anything to do with it.

But we did just check it and he is thrilled. He had only 6 likes and 10 dislikes and now its 30 likes and still 10 dislikes. Plus his views went up to 230 from 180

Thanks again. I know it seems trivial but it matters to him.

And a big thanks for the comments. That helped a lot. I had also blamed the focus for the dislikes but seeing it on a comment from someone else made him feel better.

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
I actually thought of doing that but I didn't want him to think I had anything to do with it.

But we did just check it and he is thrilled. He had only 6 likes and 10 dislikes and now its 30 likes and still 10 dislikes. Plus his views went up to 230 from 180

Thanks again. I know it seems trivial but it matters to him.

And a big thanks for the comments. That helped a lot. I had also blamed the focus for the dislikes but seeing it on a comment from someone else made him feel better.

I came back to check for feedback on how it went, good news! :beer:

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
add one more like. Not sure how to tell what the ratio is?

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
Liked and about to post a encouragement comment! How old is he? Seems like a smart little guy!

Racer47

Doesn't have much to say
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks, he's 9
The ratio is 39 to 10, its under the video to the right

Thanks for all the likes and views

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Man, that was pretty cool. I liked it and I like it. LOL He is in the green now at 44 likes and 10 dislikes. I hope he's feeling better about it. He should keep up the good work.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back