Hey Everyone!

D

Danielle@UPR

Hey Everyone!

‘Tis the season to be Jolly! UPR Products.com wants to invite you to get your shopping done early. Starting November 1st ALL UPR Productswill be 10% off when you mention the words ‘Happy Holidays’ over the phone or through the internet. Don’t get stuck in the holiday traffic or the crowded stores, make all of your purchases easy with UPR Products.com. Check out our homepage for new product releases and remember to join our e-mail list for future sales and updates. This Holiday Special is valid on UPR Products only and will last to the end of 2007.

And Please Remember to ask for me, Danielle!

Happy Holidays!
Danielle @ UPR

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
WooHoo! Thanks Danielle

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Don and I were talking yesterday and he wants small stickers from ever vendor that has/is supporting him. He wants to put the stickers on his radiator cover, that way people can see them when he's at the track and has the hood open to cool off the motor.
So vendors, please send some stickers and a couple of extras also to me at

C/O Ed Hidalgo
Don Whittaker
2058 Waterbury
Chula Vista, Ca 91913

and I will make sure he gets them. I wanted extra stickers for Donna's car and my car also.

I would also like to add the car club and web site stickers also to this (small stickers).

Thanks
Ed

D

Danielle@UPR

Don and I were talking yesterday and he wants small stickers from ever vendor that has/is supporting him. He wants to put the stickers on his radiator cover, that way people can see them when he's at the track and has the hood open to cool off the motor.
So vendors, please send some stickers and a couple of extras also to me at

C/O Ed Hidalgo
Don Whittaker
2058 Waterbury
Chula Vista, Ca 91913

and I will make sure he gets them. I wanted extra stickers for Donna's car and my car also.

I would also like to add the car club and web site stickers also to this (small stickers).

Thanks
Ed

:thumb: no problem! It will get sent out today. :D

Back