Hey guys look what intake manifold I got :)

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
If you go in the 2005+ section on moddedmustangs.com, you won't ever think you left s197forum for any reason besides the black page font. :roflmao::roflmao:

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
another thread degrades into total shit.....

At least it took 20+ pages this time... and it's because we are bored. If I had a nice new intake to install instead, we wouldn't be having this convo. LOL

Last edited:

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
First, welcome to the forum.

Second, your correction is wrong, and needs to be corrected.

NOS is not a brand name, it is an acronym, which stands for "Nitrous Oxide System(s)". Holley sells NOS performance products via an assumed name of "NOS Performance Products" and has a registered tradmark "NOS" logo (shown in the image below), to easily ID their product compared to other companies.

Regardless of the use of NOS in the company name, it still stands for "Nitrous Oxide System(s)".

Your correction of the correction needs to be corrected.

NOS is a REGISTERED TRADEMARK. The fact that it IS an acronym for Nitrous Oxide Systems is exactly the point. (or is it beside the point? :idea:)

Good effort, however...:beerchug2:

Last edited:

Brain_Mach1

Reaction score
This is why I got fired from TI, IBM and NCR, I never got the names right. At least I am smart enough to fire up the HP, join this forum, and get rid of the old GM. :)

Well off to work. I have some UPS boxes I need to unpack.

KITT

Sell it!
Reaction score
Now me and the mad scientist are going to have to tear apart that motor to replace the fried piston rings! :roflmao:

Ask any racer! Any real racer. It doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile....winning is winning! LMAO

Granny shifting not double clutching like you should!

big

Reaction score
Ask any racer! Any real racer. It doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile....winning is winning! LMAO

Granny shifting not double clutching like you should!
Leave the quote to the movie vin.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back