Hey guys look what intake manifold I got :)

ShadyZealot

forum member
Reaction score
I def want one, Ill be PMing you. I look at it like this. It netted 6 HP on a stock longblock

With my cams i wouldn't be surprised to see a little over 10.

Guys who already have delete plates can sell them helping eat part of the cost. Not to mention people spend like 100 bucks on plenum covers all the time, which you wouldn't need since this intake already looks bad ass.

saleen07gt

forum member
Reaction score
I'm definately interested in one but I would like to know the price. Maybe Matt could put together a special group buy for us.:idea:

ShadyZealot

forum member
Reaction score
I'm definately interested in one but I would like to know the price. Maybe Matt could put together a special group buy for us.:idea:

Nah......:beerchug2:

Pushing the envelope would be asking them to send us the intakes now so we can continue testing.

Ill be the Guinea pig for stock heads and cams

Im sure chad wants one, he can test the heads and cams out

Somebody else can test one with F/I

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Nah......:beerchug2:

Pushing the envelope would be asking them to send us the intakes now so we can continue testing.

Ill be the Guinea pig for stock heads and cams

Im sure chad wants one, he can test the heads and cams out

Somebody else can test one with F/I
And Ill test one 20 psi Procharger F1, built stroker, cams , heads and VP C16 motor to 7000 rpm . ( I will buy the intake of coarse)

Last edited:

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
I'd want to test the intake if we had full bolt on's, full exhaust, and SPR cams, but oh well. Matt D already filled the "bolt on" tester position.

usafimj

Reaction score
What do you guys think would be the difference from stock intake w/ cmdp's to this frpp intake once you start adding mods. Going with a cmdps which is $130 compared to say $700 if it sells for that much.

2kanchoo

forum member
Reaction score
What do you guys think would be the difference from stock intake w/ cmdp's to this frpp intake once you start adding mods. Going with a cmdps which is $130 compared to say $700 if it sells for that much.
That's exactly what matt did. Went from the delete plates to the frpp manifold. The only real mods that I think would get a bit more from the manifold, would be an agressive set of cams/heads , and then a decent amount more from a FI setup.

Last edited:

usafimj

Reaction score
I know thats what he did. Also said "once you start adding mods".

tillman speed

Reaction score
Wow. I'm just so.....so.......so.......impressed I could puke all over that resume. He's owned a few Mustangs, has a big ol' library full of books on them, owned-developed-written for websites and works as a fuckin' sewage plant operator. Well fuck me sideways.....I reckon he's downright qualified to write such a piss-poor blog on a new piece of hardware. I'm sure that degree in Entrepreneurship and Strategic Development plays a significant role in his ability to judge the engineering and design of this new intake manifold. Golly....I'll be he even discussed it with his soccer team and they all agreed it won't add any horsepower but it sure looks snazzy and will lead lots of people to add ported heads/cams/blowers/throttle bodies/etc/etc.

What the hell has this world come to when shitheads like this can post crap like that on a worldwide website and have people running for cover and discounting a product before the goddamned thing even hits the market??????? If I was Brian Wolfe I'd send a few linebacker-looking gorillas to this jackwads house and tune his ass up. First we have some self-righteous homozealot blogger fucking up the Miss America pageant and now a sewer rat with a library card is dissing a new FRPP product before the damn thing hits the market.

Somebody call AutoBlog and tell them I said to fuck off and die. As for Matt Rigney......go kiss a fat man's ass and leave the hot rodding to us, you dickshit, moronic, Fuktard.

I can't say I've laughed this hard at a post since... well, ever! LOL

You made my week! :hi:

Branomano08BlackBullitt

Soaking Up The Knowledge
Reaction score
Any updates on this thing Matt, as to when it will be available? I think it would look great with the FRPP Throttle Body. Before I get attacked about the TB I said LOOKS not PERFORMANCE. Anyway.... I may just go N/A just because of those 2 pieces haha.

Branomano08BlackBullitt

Soaking Up The Knowledge
Reaction score
I honestly am not a fan of N20... nothing against it... but seeing the Fast and Furious Movies has really killed NOS for me.... haha... I would feel to much like some ricer in that movie... haha although who knows... maybe one day... also I like having the power there ALL THE TIME not when you have enough N20 in your bottle and hit a button.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back