Hey Guys.. New.. some pics

MAK

Reaction score
Hello all..

New to this forum and so far the experience has been GREAT!.. talk about feeling at home!

Just thought i would say hi, and post a few pics for you guys..

redintakemanifoldandthrottlebody009.jpg

1stangfulldetailmay08054.jpg

1stangfulldetailmay08053.jpg

1stangfulldetailmay08023.jpg

These are a few months old, but the lastest that i have.. since these were taken, i have Lowered it with the Eibach Pro Kit and fixed the front chin spoiler so its not hanging.. and my new "we support Firefighters" license plate that was personalized and says "CODE3"

thanks guys and hope you enjoy..

Mustang Accent Kits
-David

MAK

Reaction score
LoL Nate.. yea, you seem to be some what partial to the color if i must say so my self...? lolol

thanks BOSS.. but i have to ask.. bored/stroked? 5.0? whats goin on under that hood besides the H.O.

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
By the way David, i think this thread should be in the picture and video section :banned:

MAK

Reaction score
caught me red handed.. arrest me.. i will walk the hall of shame..

yea i know.. i realized after i made the post.. sorry mods!

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Welcome to the insane asylum!! :bigbeer: Glad to have you on board as an SV!

Great looking ride, too. :thumb:

caught me red handed.. arrest me.. i will walk the hall of shame..

yea i know.. i realized after i made the post.. sorry mods!
Not to worry... easy enough to move!

MAK

Reaction score
thanks Don..

hey BTW.. just wanted to let you know.. LOL.. your vid on youtube with the SLP's.. that was like the video that sold me on this car and got me started on this addictive drug called "modding"..

i probably watched that video of you going up and down the street, atleast 100 times.. great stuff.. just thought id let you know! lol!

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
thanks Don..

hey BTW.. just wanted to let you know.. LOL.. your vid on youtube with the SLP's.. that was like the video that sold me on this car and got me started on this addictive drug called "modding"..

i probably watched that video of you going up and down the street, atleast 100 times.. great stuff.. just thought id let you know! lol!
hahaha... that's funny. Glad I could help get a new addict started. LOL :beer:

Someone else actually posted that video on Youtube (stole it from a forum where I posted it). The car did NOT have the SLPs hooked up at the time. It was just pure open LTs. I put the exhaust back together when I got home after we shot that video.

I actually wish it was never posted there... so many dumbshit replies to it. :stfu:

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thanks BOSS.. but i have to ask.. bored/stroked? 5.0? whats goin on under that hood besides the H.O.

Stroked..... and other stuff! I have to save the details for my build thread when/if this project ever gets finished! It will be crazy to me but not near as crazy as some of these guys get on this site.

Shawn

Back