Holiday Promotions exclusively through Lethal Performance

John@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone In the Holiday Spirit Yet?

Here at Lethal, we certainly are! Since this is the time of year when everyone finds a few extra pennies to treat themselves to something new for their ride, we figure it's only right to go big this year and get you guys in that holiday spirit nice and early.

It's been a pretty eventful year here at Lethal, so we want to send 2011 off with a promotion that's never been done by us before.

"TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS"

This is how it will work. Right now we want YOUR input for this promotion. This means one particular item every day for twelve days will be on sale. However, this doesn't mean that you can stack 12 items over 12 days. Once the clock strikes midnight, the sale is over, and a new sale begins. So we have twelve different products spread over twelve days.

This is where you guys come in. We want to hear what you would like to see on sale during this promotion. Might be a good time to see what's on your Christmas List for Santa.

** Unfortunately we cannot do this for any product. Several manufactures have MAP protected pricing that we cannot disobey so that will be the determining factor. **

More details will follow when we can get a general consensus on what everyone wants. Pricing will follow after that. So let's hear it!

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
LCA's, Clutch and flywheel (2011), big brake kit :) I think thats all I need for now.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
UCA!!!!

Sway bars!

PHB Brace!

I like the GoPro idea too.

HAWK HP/HP+/HPS Pads.

Also, what about Brembo/SSBC/Baer/GT500 brakes?

Matt@lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Working on setting up the pricing for the sales we will be having. Keep the ideas flowing as we still need a couple more. This is going to be a killer promotion! We have some vendors that we are working with that we've never had on sale before!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back