Horrible customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve@CJPonyParts

forum member
Reaction score
Well sorry I'm just seeing this now but like my guys said it was 6 days after the fact and you had already had the part in your possession. Had this been say the day before the sale happen and we hadn't shipped it out yet, then more than likely they would of adjusted the price for you.

Honestly had you pm'd me like most of the active members do here I would of been able to give you a code that would of save you'd money at the time of purchase and it may of not been $30 savings but it would of been savings none the less, but I can't do that if you don't reach out and ask me. There is a thread in our section as a matter of fact that was resurrected a few month ago about a discount code and trust me my PM box see the request multiple time through out the week.

The best way to look at this and I'm really not trying to be a jerk but it's a little unfair to say we are horrible because we wouldn't refund you on a purchase you made over a week prior and on a part that was probably already installed, but would you run up to the gas station and ask for a refund because your lottery ticket wasn't a winner?

If you want the code feel free to PM me I'm around 8-5 Mon-Fri I'll send it to you future use but that's about all I can do at this point for you.

PS. To the new members in this thread, this was nice compared to how it COULD OF BEEN. These guys run a no BS show around here and I was honestly surprised to see it as calm as it was in here because I have seen these guys go no mercy before regardless if the user is a regular member or a vendor.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
PS. To the new members in this thread, this was nice compared to how it COULD OF BEEN. These guys run a no BS show around here and I was honestly surprised to see it as calm as it was in here because I have seen these guys go no mercy before regardless if the user is a regular member or a vendor.

Give it a minute, it hasn't reached page 4 yet, nor has anyone thanked Shaggy yet.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
thats too bad. we need you like we need another birdman around here

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
Purchased a Strut tower brace on 5/15, noticed on 5/21 that it went on sale for $30.00 off. Called up and they told me I had to call back the next day as someone that could price match it was not in the office.
Called back again and they told me they will not price match it but that I could return it at my cost and buy it again at the lower price.
This is just another reason why to purchase from a better vendor.

bb6275de1605d2fdaace794f3c70f4705c33a7b3e56fa77780ffa8da7114df42.jpg

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Well sorry I'm just seeing this now but like my guys said it was 6 days after the fact and you had already had the part in your possession. Had this been say the day before the sale happen and we hadn't shipped it out yet, then more than likely they would of adjusted the price for you.

Honestly had you pm'd me like most of the active members do here I would of been able to give you a code that would of save you'd money at the time of purchase and it may of not been $30 savings but it would of been savings none the less, but I can't do that if you don't reach out and ask me. There is a thread in our section as a matter of fact that was resurrected a few month ago about a discount code and trust me my PM box see the request multiple time through out the week.

The best way to look at this and I'm really not trying to be a jerk but it's a little unfair to say we are horrible because we wouldn't refund you on a purchase you made over a week prior and on a part that was probably already installed, but would you run up to the gas station and ask for a refund because your lottery ticket wasn't a winner?

If you want the code feel free to PM me I'm around 8-5 Mon-Fri I'll send it to you future use but that's about all I can do at this point for you.

^I like this guy. Somebody buy things to keep him employed. I would, but I'm trying to get my car right before I modify it any more.

Give it a minute, it hasn't reached page 4 yet, nor has anyone thanked Shaggy yet.

Why has nobody thanked Shaggy yet?! I knew something was out of place, but wasn't quite able to figure out what.

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
Can we please have a kill the newbs thread. You know take fucking dumbasses like the op, and the other shit talker in here, lock them into a thread and not let them out until the beatings have adjusted their attitudes?

OP and Aesthetics, this is not the place to shove your way around. You two dip shits will learn the hard way. We don't like mouthy, uneducated, or overly opinionated dumbasses who know absolutely dick about anything. Take all this bleeding heart "My little pony" shit back to MM, their are no bronies here.

Thanks shaggy, we really needed this breath of newb air.........:alone:

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
All this over $30, I hate to see how you spend your life, it must be a miserable shithole.

When i bought my TT kit, i used one of the 10% weekends, and it turned out it really was not supposed to be part of it, so I was forced to pay another $380. So shit happens, normal people understand these are decent guys just trying to make a living, and all is fine.

Following the OP logic, I should have gone mental, posting on forums complaining about the vendor policies, blah blah.

Grow up and get over yourself.

Steve@CJPonyParts

forum member
Reaction score
Ooooo kill em Steve, thanks for the discount code the other day :beer:
No problem man glad I could help.

^I like this guy. Somebody buy things to keep him employed. I would, but I'm trying to get my car right before I modify it any more.

Why has nobody thanked Shaggy yet?! I knew something was out of place, but wasn't quite able to figure out what.
lol thanks man. The struggle is real man I know I'm not buying mods I'm buying replacement parts, where the hell is the fun in that lol:cheersman:

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
OP hasn't posted in a while...

Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back