how long to get a tune?

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
i totally disagree.... anytime i need a revision they call me back within a day to confirm what they changed and i have it within in hour.... i VERY happy with amazon.

The initial tune i got from them could barely start the car. I've had to wait 2 weeks to get a revision, when I got it they made a mistake in the serial number of the tuner and I couldn't even load it. Not to mention how much trouble theyve given other local mustang guys getting tunes done in time.

Meister

forum member
Reaction score
It takes 24-48hrs from the time we get all the info and usually send them late in the day

Meister

forum member
Reaction score
The initial tune i got from them could barely start the car. I've had to wait 2 weeks to get a revision, when I got it they made a mistake in the serial number of the tuner and I couldn't even load it. Not to mention how much trouble theyve given other local mustang guys getting tunes done in time.

The serial numbers get copied and pasted so the mistake was not on our end but I do apologize if there were any delays or mistakes.

If you are still having issues please contact us by phone. It is always the quickest method to reach us

Meister

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah they were always quick with my tunes but I felt like there was more left to gain. But i guess that's what dyno tuning is for.

Every car is a bit different and we try to max out power everywhere with our mail order tunes but we cannot go fully extreme with a mail order tune without seeing logs and feedback. We offer free updates if needed

Chino

03 Mach 1 & 08 GT
Reaction score
Got mine in 24 hours from Paul, definitely woke the car up!

panama

forum member
Reaction score
The serial numbers get copied and pasted so the mistake was not on our end but I do apologize if there were any delays or mistakes.

If you are still having issues please contact us by phone. It is always the quickest method to reach us

I think he was talking Amazon.

Meister

forum member
Reaction score
There have been a few instances where emails go unread or misplaced by mistake and we apologize for that. For whatever reason if things are taking long please give us a ring. Telephone is the easiest method of communication.

Paul

panama

forum member
Reaction score
It takes 24-48hrs from the time we get all the info and usually send them late in the day

It took you what a week after I left out a number in my sct serial number, my fault for that but a week? I sent you an email ten days ago about updating me for my cams. No reply. I called, still nothing, ya'll said to email a few days before installing them, why was I sending you an email? Car still stumbles on start up, would you like a data log? I do apologize about sending an email to you late last night that probably wasn't the nicest, but still no response (I should never send emails after drinking, wasn't intended on being mean I just feel forgotten). Your tune runs the best out of any tuner I've used so far, but I feel like that annoying customer that you just don't want to talk to even though I feel like I've been really patient and try to only call once a day at most after waiting past what time frame you quote me. I hate those customers too, people get busy but there still spending money their money with me so I treat them with respect and take care of them.

Meister

forum member
Reaction score
It took you what a week after I left out a number in my sct serial number, my fault for that but a week? I sent you an email ten days ago about updating me for my cams. No reply. I called, still nothing, ya'll said to email a few days before installing them, why was I sending you an email? Car still stumbles on start up, would you like a data log? I do apologize about sending an email to you late last night that probably wasn't the nicest, but still no response (I should never send emails after drinking, wasn't intended on being mean I just feel forgotten). Your tune runs the best out of any tuner I've used so far, but I feel like that annoying customer that you just don't want to talk to even though I feel like I've been really patient and try to only call once a day at most after waiting past what time frame you quote me. I hate those customers too, people get busy but there still spending money their money with me so I treat them with respect and take care of them.

Please give us a call to discuss this in further detail so we can find a resolution to your problem. We are not ignoring you or any customers and we will work with you to ensure 100% satisfaction to resolve any issues you may have.

We appreciate your response. If I am on the dyno please have whoever answers forward you to my voicemail so I can return the call at the end of the day.

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Man, these threads really do go south fast! I only have experience with bama and it's been great from day one. For the first time, I can't use them :( I have to go with a dyno tune for the turbo :) I'll be testing out Radical Racing in Atco for the dyno.

panama

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't get on here to flame anyone, I've said that. I was asking people what there experience with their tuner was, never threw out a name, and even removed it from my signature. Just wanting advice from people not vendors selling their product. Just got mad and I apologize for that but I will be looking elsewhere for Tuning and that was the point of this thread, not to actually call you out.

ChiDiddy

forum member
Reaction score
I would go with LITO. I suck with getting him info but he Is always prompt. Give him a few hours

KenB

forum member
Reaction score
Lund Racing has launched an all new support site with ticket tracking so nothing falls through the cracks anymore. We are still ramping up on using it but it's going awesome so far. Plus, any support tickets are tracked so you can reference them at any time including file attachments.

http://support.lundracing.com

Plus for you guys, I'm on this board at least a few times a day.

panama

forum member
Reaction score
Just an update. Paul called me last night and sent new tunes over that took care of my cold starts and updates for my cam install. His tunes are the best that I have ran out of three tuners. No flat spots, no twitchy throttle and a great upper/lower end. I am sorry this came out on a forum, that wasn't my intent.

linnE

forum member
Reaction score
i totally disagree.... anytime i need a revision they call me back within a day to confirm what they changed and i have it within in hour.... i VERY happy with amazon.

Our normal process is 48-72 hours for new orders and revisions requests. There can be exceptions and from time to time we do get backlogged. Any tuner who is in demand because he is good at what he does will get backlogged sometimes.He does all requests in the order that he recieves them.

I have seen this from you about us before. I apologize that was your expereince with Rick. But your expereince is not how it usually is with Amazon.Things can go wrong when working with emailed tunes.That is why it is a process. Many tuners won't even do e tuning because they don't want the extra work involved with it.

Whether it is done on a dyno in your location or by doing street runs Rick doesn't
like to do revisions without datalogs and AF readings. He sends out a prelim tune for your modifications then expects datalogs and AF readings and feed back from the customers to dial it in. That is how a tune should be built. E tunes without verification leads to blown motors.

I am not aware of any of your locals unhappy with our e tuning process but if there are have them contact me directly.

Just an update. Paul called me last night and sent new tunes over that took care of my cold starts and updates for my cam install. His tunes are the best that I have ran out of three tuners. No flat spots, no twitchy throttle and a great upper/lower end. I am sorry this came out on a forum, that wasn't my intent.

Glad to see that you got it worked out.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back