Huge Sale ! ! ! Race Star Industries Drag Wheel Packages

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
This is the sale of the year for anyone interested in purchasing Race Star Industries Drag Wheels...

We have put together a few packages that you will not find cheaper ANYWHERE!!!!

Race Star Package #1
-(2)15 x 3.75" Front Wheels
-(2) 15 x 8" Rear Wheels
- Hub Sentric Rings
- Camber Washer
- Lug Nuts
- Chrome Valve Stems

*** ONLY $685 ***

Race Star Package #2
-(2)15 x 3.75
-(2) 15 x 10
- Hub Sentric Rings
- Camber Washer
- Lug Nuts
- Chrome Valve Stems
- Option for Rear Swaybar Relocation Bracket

*** ONLY $695 ***

Race Star Package #3
-(2)15 x 10
- Hub Centric Rings
- Camber Washer
- Lug Nuts
- Chrome Valve Stems
- Option for Rear Swaybar Relocation Bracket

*** ONLY $375 ***

Race Star Package #4
-(2)15 x 8
- Hub Centric Rings
- Camber Washer
- Lug Nuts
- Chrome Valve Stems

*** ONLY $339 ***

yhst-14752229404082_2087_13326100

9262009_016.jpg

9262009_028.jpg

test2.jpg

9262009_045.jpg

Last edited:

Black Tooth Grin

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hummm... first you wouldn't do a group buy to get the price down, Shadowlands shows up and puts together packages and prices, then you post the exact same packages at $5 lower on each one. Next someone asks Shadowlands about the addition of tires to the packages and you in turn add tires to your post.

Man... I hope Shadowlands doesn't start selling cans of crap because you would probably die of an Ex Lax overdose trying to out do him for $5.

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
Hummm... first you wouldn't do a group buy to get the price down, Shadowlands shows up and puts together packages and prices, then you post the exact same packages at $5 lower on each one. Next someone asks Shadowlands about the addition of tires to the packages and you in turn add tires to your post.

Man... I hope Shadowlands doesn't start selling cans of crap because you would probably die of an Ex Lax overdose trying to out do him for $5.

Our prices are this low all the time.
I've gotten over 20 PM's asking about tire packages and what tires we offer, so I put them up, so people would know.

Last edited:

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

That's just business for you, happens all the time and there is nothing wrong with it. If it wasn't for stuff like this then we would all pay msrp on everything. Just for the record, I am not a BBR nuthugger:roflmao:

Black Tooth Grin

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's just business for you, happens all the time and there is nothing wrong with it. If it wasn't for stuff like this then we would all pay msrp on everything. Just for the record, I am not a BBR nuthugger:roflmao:

I didn't say anything was wrong with it. I just thought it was peculiar how BBR mysteriously came up with the exact same package deals as someone else for a cheaper price when prior to another person posting them none of these prices or package deals existed. If you notice, they just changed all their tire prices as well.

And John, as far as your prices "always being this low", not that I don't appreciate good prices and free commerce.... But just one week ago your 15X10 wheels were $195 a piece according to a post by you in your other Race Star wheel thread. Now today you are saying that they have always been priced at $375 a pair?

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't say anything was wrong with it. I just thought it was peculiar how BBR mysteriously came up with the exact same package deals as someone else for a cheaper price when prior to another person posting them none of these prices or package deals existed. If you notice, they just changed all their tire prices as well.

And John, as far as your prices "always being this low", not that I don't appreciate good prices and free commerce.... But just one week ago your 15X10 wheels were $195 a piece according to a post by you in your other Race Star wheel thread. Now today you are saying that they have always been priced at $375 a pair?

It's MAP pricing. This is what we are allowed to sell them for. Race Star sets MAP pricing to keep internet based stores from whoring out the market. This is actually what Race Star states we can sell thme for. So, it's a great price... But it's a legit price.

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
It's MAP pricing. This is what we are allowed to sell them for. Race Star sets MAP pricing to keep internet based stores from whoring out the market. This is actually what Race Star states we can sell thme for. So, it's a great price... But it's a legit price.

So what your trying to avoid saying is "Yes, this is the exact same wheel we were selling for more last week."

Damn nice looking wheels, free bump :beer:

MLC40

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have pics of the 15x3.5 and 15x10 mounted? If these tuck in nice I will buy a set.

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
Does anyone have pics of the 15x3.5 and 15x10 mounted? If these tuck in nice I will buy a set.

You'll see in the second picture the tire is sticking out a little. However, that is only b/c it's a 325/60/15 drag radial. It's a 13.5" wide tire.

IMG_4126%20%28Medium%29.JPG

IMG_4138%20%28Medium%29.JPG

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah my 325's stick out on the holeshots I have, when I buy tires I am going smaller if I don't have a shorter rear by then.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back