I got 2 holes rusted through my driver's side floorpan :(

DieHarder

Reaction score
For those of us who have fought water coming in around the window trim seals (besides replacing those seals) this should help prevent that source of leaking in the future. Ordered a pair for my son's car. Once I get them on I'll post pics. Never seen these before for our cars and really not a fan (prefer stock look) but if they save the floorboards well worth ~$50.

https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/5r3z-18246-aa.html

Last edited:

GlassTop09

Reaction score
For those of us who have fought water coming in around the window trim seals (besides replacing those seals) this should help prevent that source of leaking in the future. Ordered a pair for my son's car. Once I get them on I'll post pics. Never seen these before for our cars and really not a fan (prefer stock look) but if they save the floorboards well worth ~$50.

https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/5r3z-18246-aa.html
Saw these also on CJ Pony Parts site..............considering getting a set of these myself for my Stang as I have a set of these on my '03 Dodge Ram 1500 truck.

Like the fact they are a genuine FoMoCo part...........

Kev555

Reaction score
Car looks great underneath except that area, looks like it rusted out from inside? Have you had a long term inside leak? only way to make a proper repair is cut all the rusty metal out, its like a disease if you dont get rid of it, spreads every year after that. I use lanoguard on mine as its clear and easy applied but prob not available in the states? Bet you have some real good underseals in the states too.

oops just realised this is an old thread and 6 pages which i didnt see. Good repair job has already been done and leak sorted.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back