I need Gauge, Help!

cobraT

Reaction score
I have finally sprung for my supercharger(Saleen). What do you recommend for gauges? I am planning on a SOS 3 pod and was looking at the Autometer Nexus line of gauges.

Last edited:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well.. if you're gonna go, might as well go big. I doubt anyone will argue your choices. SOS is definitely the best, and Nexus is definitely the cats ass of gauges.

My recommendation is a wideband, a fuel pressure, and a boost

Personally, I have been kicking around the idea of the ProSport gauges myself. Same basic functionality of the Nexus series Autometer gauges, and about a third of the cost.
If I have ONE MORE DAMN FAILURE out of my Autometer Cobalt gauges I am shitcanning all of them and going to try the ProSports.

Last edited:

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have the Saleen Boost and AIT gauges in the Saleen gauge pod and the Autometer SportComp A/F ratio and fuel pressure that I'll be installing between the center air vents.

gijosh28

Bad Penny
Reaction score
I just did the SOS 3 a pillar pod with Autometer GS wb a/f, 30vac/20boost, and fuel press gauges. I did the GS because I think they will be the closest to matching my non-MyColor dash. I will take pictures when the car comes back from HP.

bigray327

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Definitely boost/vac, air:fuel ratio, and fuel pressure. I have an SOS two-pod and a Roush vent pod, both of which are beautiful. Good choice on the Nexus gauges; if you can stomach the price tag, they're awesome. Love mine.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
boost & two aeroforce dual scan gauges. you'll be able to monitor a total of 5 parameters instead of 3

I have two aeroforce now and monitor 4 items at once.

my.php

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well.. if you're gonna go, might as well go big. I doubt anyone will argue your choices. SOS is definitely the best, and Nexus is definitely the cats ass of gauges.

My recommendation is a wideband, a fuel pressure, and a boost

Personally, I have been kicking around the idea of the ProSport gauges myself. Same basic functionality of the Nexus series Autometer gauges, and about a third of the cost.
If I have ONE MORE DAMN FAILURE out of my Autometer Cobalt gauges I am shitcanning all of them and going to try the ProSports.

lmao hey hawg when you swap shoot me the prices on yours lol

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
what hawg said

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Reviving this as I am gonna be gauging up the car soon. Hawg, Dex...did you guys ever go with the ProSport gauges? Looking for feedback on them from someone that is running them. I like the Nexus gauages, but damn they are proud of them.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back