I saw my old car today!!!

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
It is a car. It should be driven. Glad that the new owner is doing what the previous owner didn't do. Old people sit. Cars shouldn't do the same.

One of the reasons that I have not changed my sig pic. My car is driven. It isn't perfect, hell it isn't even clean right now.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Can you imagine all the old-guy farts he's stuffing into those seats?

Swamp-ass every day ...

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Darren suffered a broken foot and is getting transported from the scene after screaming and kicking the new owner for leaning and resting his hand on the car. Transport was delayed because the first responding ambulance was a Chevy. As he was being loaded into a Ford ambulance (per his request) from a nearby county, bystanders reported him shouting "cotton gloves muthfucka, cotton gloves touch the car!"

Update: He has been released from City General hospital and has been transported to another facility for a complete psychiatric evaluation.

13399ambulance.jpg

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
Darren suffered a broken foot and is getting transported from the scene after screaming and kicking the new owner for leaning and resting his hand on the car. Transport was delayed because the first responding ambulance was a Chevy. As he was being loaded into a Ford ambulance (per his request) from a nearby county, bystanders reported him shouting "White socksmuthfucka, White socks!!!"

Update: He has been released from City General hospital and has been transported to another facility for a complete psychiatric evaluation.

13399ambulance.jpg

fixed it for you

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Tim,

Now that's some funny stuff buddy ...........

Priceless !!!

13399ambulance.jpg

:peace:
Terry

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The real question is what were you driving? We all know it want the Mustang.

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
Darren suffered a broken foot and is getting transported from the scene after screaming and kicking the new owner for leaning and resting his hand on the car. Transport was delayed because the first responding ambulance was a Chevy. As he was being loaded into a Ford ambulance (per his request) from a nearby county, bystanders reported him shouting "cotton gloves muthfucka, cotton gloves touch the car!"

13399ambulance.jpg

That's was so perfect that I have nothing to add

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back