Inde Motorsports Ranch Videos From This Weekend

ArizonaGT

Road Course Member
Reaction score
Here are a couple videos from my weekend at Inde Motorsports Ranch in Willcox, AZ. We ran the track on a different configuration each day. The track is at 4100' elevation, and temperatures were 95-98* during the afternoon :(

This was my first event with the Roush Trak Pak suspension installed and it worked very well.

For the first time on-track here in AZ, the temp gauge was getting near the "H" mark and I had to short-shift during a few sessions to keep out of limp mode. This is with the 302S Grille, Hood, and Water Wetter. The car was fine as long as the ambient temps were below 90*F. I guess I'll need to get the FRPP oil cooler sooner than planned! Also my diff was puking a little bit but nothing major.
On the plus side, it looks like I will be able to get another event out of these Hoosiers!

Saturday Video:

Sunday Video (shot on a newer Flip cam that apparently has some built-in image stabilization). This was on a faster track configuration than the previous video (see track map traces). The downhill kink after the main straight takes some cojones!

I have another video going nose-to-tail for a few laps with a bunch of vintage Porsches, might get around to editing that one tomorrow.

ArizonaGT

Road Course Member
Reaction score
Final video from the other weekend; these laps were about 3-4 seconds slower than my fastest for the weekend:

Back