Interior lighting ?’s for Roush

Hollowdweller

Reaction score
Have a 2006 Roush. I dunno if this is standard for the Roush package or an added thing. When I turn the car on the instrument cluster lights up with a clear bulb (I guess) but when I turn the parking lights on or headlights on the cluster lights up blue. Is there just blue bulbs in there that I can take out or....?

Also my window switches on the drivers side light up blue but the switches & door locks on the passengers side are green. Do I need to buy switches to make them match or just a bulb to change out?

I’m currently working on adding switches for the parking lights and headlights bcz I like the blue sometimes but sometimes it’s overwhelming. It has blue lighting running along the dash and in the cupholders...is that a Roush deal or added by someone else?

Thanks for any info!?

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score
Thats normal for the cluster. The steering wheel and door switches should be green, someone had to have opened up the switches and swapped leds or something. I know the newer mustangs have blue switches but they dont swap over so Im curious about those switches.

Hollowdweller

Reaction score
Thats normal for the cluster. The steering wheel and door switches should be green, someone had to have opened up the switches and swapped leds or something. I know the newer mustangs have blue switches but they dont swap over so Im curious about those switches.
yessir when I bought the car there where abunch of little led light packages everywhere but I thought “surely the didn’t get those in the window switches”. I’ll pull one apart this weekend and see what’s up.

Have you tried contacting Roush?
not yet

Back