Inviting S197 members to BBIII, Thompson Raceway May 8th

Rygen

I can break any motor!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Spoke to the folks that run this great site, and we wanted to invite all the members of S197forum to the 3rd Annual Mustang Collective Buckeye Brawl which will be held at Thompson Raceway Park.

This is a private event, with both lanes prepped for 6 hours of unlimited runs. We got discounted rates on hotels, and there is a before and after party. It's a great group of people that come, and everyone is very helpful. This is the type of event that you can go to where you will get folks helping each other out, regardless of what ET they run. I figured the theme fit perfectly with the members here.

Details on the event, registration, etc can be found here:

http://www.mustangcollective.com/showthread.php?t=23087

Turn out is usually pretty strong, and can expect to see anywhere between 20-40 S197's (this year may be better with gas prices and the cheap hotel rate we got). There are a handful of members here already that have gone to these before, and would be great to meet more people, and enjoy some racing.

So please, check it out and we hope to see you all there. If you have any questions, please feel free to let Navbtcret or myself know, or simply respond to this thread.

Cheers.

:beer:

Last edited:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No where near me damnit!!

Absolutely very cool:thumb: S197forums appreciate the invitation. Wish I could attend.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I might be able to make that! I'll have to check drive time. Only thing that sucks is if I break down, i'm screwed getting back...haha

Rygen

I can break any motor!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Would be awesome to have you. Thompson is a few hours from PH, so I'm sure something could be worked out if you broke something.

Rygen

I can break any motor!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks Lance, been awhile since I made the drive from PH to Thompson.

28hopup

drawing a blank
Reaction score
This event is news to me :shock:

Hope y'all have a great time. I MAY be able to come with the SSP, but it would mean that I'd have to leave the track late in the morning on Friday. We'll see...

Last edited:

06vistabluegt

forum member
Reaction score
Huh, I might have to check it out. I always race at Quaker, Magnolia or 42, I've never run at Thompson.

N

navbtcret

Huh, I might have to check it out. I always race at Quaker, Magnolia or 42, I've never run at Thompson.

You should come on out for this. It is a great time and Thompson is a nice track too. I have been to 42 but have not made it to Quaker yet but I plan on getting there a time or two this season.

DownriverT

forum member
Reaction score
This is a great event went last year. I broke my clutch and still had a great time. Lot of fun times hilarious group of people with tons of track and mechanical knowledge. You can count me in as long as I own a mustang I will be there.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Ok, i'm going to see if there is any way I can make this! It's close and sounds like one hell of a time! Most of it will depend on my neck, if it gets fixed, and my recovery time.:thumb:

Rygen

I can break any motor!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome, really hope you can make it! I'm also doing a private track rental at MIR on Oct 19th (a monday as well).

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
MIR is in maryland correct? Doubt I can make that one.

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
Ok, i'm going to see if there is any way I can make this! It's close and sounds like one hell of a time! Most of it will depend on my neck, if it gets fixed, and my recovery time.:thumb:
Hell just come and hang out with us, if you are not ready to run yet. Better yet come on down with the car and I will run it for you.:clap:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Hell just come and hang out with us, if you are not ready to run yet. Better yet come on down with the car and I will run it for you.:clap:
Everything will depend on what happens next week with what the surgeon says about my neck intrusions and if surgery happens, depends on my recovery. I'd love to put something together with both the sites that is central for everyone, so east and west coasters could go.:thumb:

Rygen

I can break any motor!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Are you thinking Texas?

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
How long of a drive would texas be from ohio/mich? Something central, like missouri or something...hell, i don't know.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back