IT'S DEAD..........

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn sorry to hear about this Kimmer. Glad you are ok, and the Stang looks like it will roll again. Keep your head up!

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Thanks guys, hopefully everything works out. I didn't like the oil that was everywhere or the fact the axle looked like it was off to one side. I noticed too, that the inner fender was pushed toward the drivers front tire from the inside? Chance the motor mounts broke and slammed the engine into it? Top strut bolt was sticking up 2" higher than normal through the hole in the inner fender...lol. I'll know more next week when they look at it. I have a feeling i'll be doing some drinking this weekend.
:wasted:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Dam shame... sorry to hear about this Kim. But as others have said, you weren't hurt and that's what is really important.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
shit, being without it will definitely suck too.

+1 on all of the above as well.

I wish you better fortune for the rest of the year.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn man, that flat sux. Glad you are ok. The car can be fixed/replaced... and be even better!

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Damn! That sucks Kim... Glad you're ok. Rolling a car is never good. Good luck getting everything straight. Make sure that your heads is ok bro. You don't want to be sitting at work and just fall-out.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I'll have to see if I can scan the photo from the cop of my car sitting on it's side....lmao. It's printed from his in car computer/printer, so it's pretty grainy.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Glad your ok! Sucks about the car. I hope it isn't totaled.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
well first thing first.. you then insurance co. Try to get all your slips and see what they will cover. you may end up with a better deal the the dealership if insurance is cool about it.

Grabber07'

The flying cheeto
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the accident Kimmer. Glad your alright. Like Lostsoul said...if you play your cards right..you might end up better than you think if you were to trade her in.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Damn.....that sucks, Kimmer. I'd be willing to bet big money that it's hurt worse than you think.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back