Just dropped off the 5.0 -> Will be picking up with BOOST!

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
CPRsm's 5.0 turbo kit

I'm patiently waiting at the San Diego airport to return to Phoenix and decided this would be as good a time as any to mention that my 5-oh is going turbo!
Dropped the car off with Dustin (CPRsm) this afternoon to fab up and install his new turbo kit. Gotta say, the quality of this kit is just awesome! Not only the kit though; Dustin is definitely a stand-up guy that doesn't BS you or jerk you around. The guy was even sick today (I mean really sick, he went to the doctor in the morning then stayed in bed until I was ready to meet him) and met up with me and showed me his shop and other projects for several hours while I passed time waiting for my return flight. All this AND then offered to take me to the airport.:thumb2::thanks1:

I'm so stoked, this thing is gonna be a beast!

Last edited:

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know his welds look fucking amazing, wish I was closer to learn how to tig like that!

Agent007

forum member
Reaction score
Nice! A guy in my local club picked up a hellion kit w/ 67mm single but has taken it off in favor of twins! Hope you enjoy your new found boost! Keep us posted

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
Awesome! I'm looking forward to see how this kit performs and if the tuneability is better than the Hellion kit.

Me too! Hahaha. After seeing both in person, I'm very confident that this kit will perform well. The attention to detail is everywhere in this kit, definitely gonna be one to follow!

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
Headers are done!!!! Check these bitches out...
photobucket-3897-1339728609531.jpg

photobucket-23588-1339728592500.jpg

photobucket-3931-1339728579238.jpg

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
Kit includes (taken from CPRsm's turbo giveaway thread):

GT4202 mid frame turbo. Base turbo size to be determined. Same frame will house 64mm-91mm depending on HP goals. That's over a range of 1600hp without modifying the kit! Base turbo will be good for 700rwhp minimum

Turbo brace for this beast.

CPR designed and BMR built custom K-member AND tubular radiator support. Retains sway bar!!

JGS American made 40mm wastegate w Ferrea valve. (Upgradable to 50mm for higher HP applications.)

JGS American made 50mm BOV

Tubular 4-1 headers with V-bands and CNC header flanges

Cross over V-banded w flex tube and routing for internally routed dump for wastegate

5in down pipe split into dual 3in to tie back into your stock axle back. No need to buy a mid pipe after kit purchase!

Headers, cross over and down pipes mild steel and are coated black in 2000deg temp coating.

HUGE A/A intercooler. Has been proven at twice the HP level to have an inlet rise of less than half of Chinese vertical core intercoolers supplied by the competition.

Oil feed lines w adapter to tap into stock oiling system. -10 push loc with silicone drain hose for easy assembly and install.

Longest MAF tube on the market. Puts the MAF in a LONG straight section of tubing and close to the engine. Your tuner will love tuning this compared other blo thru set ups on the market.

Slim line dual fan setup to replace stock fan.

Relocated expansion tank

High quality turbo blanket

Now, along with this I also have a KB BAP(40 amp), ID1000 injectors, HPX MAF, TSS billet oil pump gears, N2MB WOT box, NGK 1 step colder plugs, Aeroforce gauge, FRPP rear diff cover and 3.31 gears. Also going to be picking up an eBoost2 controller.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back