JUST IN! 2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue. WICKED!

BlackCDCStang

forum member
Reaction score
ha the college "frat" boy is me! Graduated from the University of Oklahoma last year and yes I was in a "Business Fraternity, Not Social" and just got done promoting there on campus (hence why I wore my old pull over) and came into work on my day off to sell to my family Neurologist who treats my younger sister.

A college frat boy bought it?

After owning 46 cars in 8 years and 40 of them being stick, I am pretty sure he knows how to drive stick...but I am with you on the 16k add on being BS...but that is why you have guys like this out there with wayyyyy toooo much money and a passion for cars

What a mope, $16k add on, total BS. Probably can't even drive a stick.

Last edited by a moderator:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
ha the college "frat" boy is me! Graduated from the University of Oklahoma last year and yes I was in a "Business Fraternity, Not Social" and just got done promoting there on campus (hence why I wore my old pull over) and came into work on my day off to sell to my family Neurologist who treats my younger sister.

After owning 46 cars in 8 years and 40 of them being stick, I am pretty sure he knows how to drive stick...but I am with you on the 16k add on being BS...but that is why you have guys like this out there with wayyyyy toooo much money and a passion for cars

:lol: Cool man! No offense about the frat reference. I was in one myself back in the day. :thumb:

I figured that you were the seller (the guy on the right), since the "frat boy" (you) had a big grin on your face.

The buyer doesn't look too excited. I guess paying $16K over sticker takes some of the joy out of purchasing a new GT350. You probably have the big grin on your face thinking about that commision! :)

BlackCDCStang

forum member
Reaction score
No offense taken. The salesman who took the photo did the....on 3 but took it on 2 so the customer was not ready. We took it with my 5dM3 the following day when he took delivery though. Crazy thing is I got to drive it to his house...and he told me when he turns on his caution lights in his truck he wanted me to haul ass past him with the exhaust baffle wide open so he can hear it! Cool dude. His car and toy collection is excessive but awesome to see. And yes the grin on my face is most definitely the commision check!!

:lol: Cool man! No offense about the frat reference. I was in one myself back in the day. :thumb:

I figured that you were the seller (the guy on the right), since the "frat boy" (you) had a big grin on your face.

The buyer doesn't look too excited. I guess paying $16K over sticker takes some of the joy out of purchasing a new GT350. You probably have the big grin on your face thinking about that commision! :)

RCrumb

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just as info and something I found very odd. I'm driving down the highway earlier this week and truck full of new Corvettes goes by, all exposed cars ea covered in car cover, except for the exhaust tips and wheels. Yest I'm on the same highway, another truck goes by and it's a new Shelby GT 360, in that crisp blue, and guess what, no cover at all. All week its been snowing, highways are a mess, salt all over the place and here's a new GT 350 all ready covered in shit. WTF

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Just as info and something I found very odd. I'm driving down the highway earlier this week and truck full of new Corvettes goes by, all exposed cars ea covered in car cover, except for the exhaust tips and wheels. Yest I'm on the same highway, another truck goes by and it's a new Shelby GT 360, in that crisp blue, and guess what, no cover at all. All week its been snowing, highways are a mess, salt all over the place and here's a new GT 350 all ready covered in shit. WTF

Almost like it was built to be able to live outside, to be rained and snowed on, maybe even driven in that stuff.
Wow.

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
For anyone curious, I watched a used GT350(yes, used) sell for $64,000 at auction. Quite a few of them already out there in used condition.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Hey if you got big stacks and a huge garage why not........go pay whatever the cost. Thats a cool pic, though. Dude is like...yeah so what bought a GT350. haha

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yup. Was at the Dodge dealer with my wife looking at a Jeep for her. They had a 2016 Hellcat in the showroom. Wish I had my phone to take a pic of the window sticker.

73k MSRP optioned out to the max.
+ 20k dealer markup!

93 damn k!! People are absolutely fuckin nuts.

Agreed !!!

Was that at the Franklin Jeep dealership ???

Terry

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back