just moved to Michigan

martinr69

Reaction score
I moved to Michigan about three weeks ago to try to work things out with the old lady. I am in the Roseville area and want to know if there is anything fun to do. Or maybe meet up with some fellow s197 members.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
You should have no problem finding fellow mustang owners up in MI, I might be one of the only people that miss MI. Born and raised in Livonia.

mpf

forum member
Reaction score
1) Don't get married yet...
2) tour the Mustang factory
3) F150 factory
4) ModelT factory

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Michigan?!?!?!?!

Just in time for winter

Blizzard.jpg

Ugggghhhhhhhhh..............forget this!!!!

JimC

Reaction score
Welcome to Michigan - I live just a little north of you in Fort Gratiot (north end of Port Huron), and drive past you every day to my office in Grosse Pointe.

MOCSEM is a great club, the next meeting is this coming Tuesday.

martinr69

Reaction score
thanks guys, we went to greenfield village yesterday. but really didnt get to see all of it since she stayed in the glass factory most of the time. but we are going to go back during the week to do the ford tour part.

atistang

forum member
Reaction score
They have a badass car show there every summer, and next time your out for lunch i recommend apple annie's. Great food everytime i have ate there

mpf

forum member
Reaction score
thanks guys, we went to greenfield village yesterday. but really didnt get to see all of it since she stayed in the glass factory most of the time. but we are going to go back during the week to do the ford tour part.

There you go, that is the greatest place. You did notice the proving grounds are on the other side of the brick fence, right?
The "Henry ford", next door, is better than greenfield, imo.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back