KB and Whipple sheet metal manifolds

Adam@ST

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Im am trying to get an idea of how many flanges to order. I only ordered enought to do 3 manifolds at this point.Will everyone who wants this setup post up or shoot a pm.

ulev1st

Mustang Addict!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
As soon as they are ready for whipple I need one...also the CAI tube! Do you want to sell one of the ones you have ready now?

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im am trying to get an idea of how many flanges to order. I only ordered enought to do 3 manifolds at this point.Will everyone who wants this setup post up or shoot a pm.

Adam I sent you a pm last sunday. please pm me back. thanks

Last edited:

ulev1st

Mustang Addict!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I already have a TB I just need the intake and CAI...PM a price when you get it together.

Adam@ST

Official Vendor
Reaction score
re manifold

I got the new inlet manifold for the Whipple 2.3l installed on the wifes car today. I relocated the ABS pump for the brakes and was able to make a intake tube all the way to the fenderwell, no more hot air from under the hood!!!!!. I am almost done with it and will post some pictures tomorrow after its done. The inlet setup still uses the stock Whipple Maf,so tuning should be very easy with the other mods. I will have all this together and dynoed tomorrow to see the results. .:onfire:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That sounds excellent. I would love to relocate the air filter to the outside without changing the whole intake setup to the passenger side. This I want to see. I want this set up.

Adam@ST

Official Vendor
Reaction score

Welcome aboard Darren. Ill add you to the list.
Eduardo,pm sent.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome Darren! Glad to have you check it out.

Nitrostang

Reaction score
I have actually been here for awhile, finally had to join to see some of the cool photos.:thumb:

That other site Mo-Fo.com is a suckin azz.

Funny thing is my name on the other site should have been Nitrostang not Nitto .... I guess I was thinkin about tires for some reason???

Anyways nice to see the whole gang is here alive and well!!

Darren

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back