"Keepin' it clean!" '14 5.0-- seat covers

slicksilver

forum member
Reaction score
Water/Sweat proof seat covers.... need guidance here.

I've been trying to google and "research" this, but all I am seeing are truck seat covers.

I just got a 2014 5.0 (non-Recaro) with cloth seats.

I will be going to the gym with this car and didn't want to sit my sweaty body in the seats and ruin them over time.

Does anyone know of a water-proof seat cover for a Mustang that I can use for this purpose, and then remove it once i'm in clean clothes? something than can be slipped on and off?

Thanks!

chon

Must install Paxton soon!
Reaction score
Bring a set of clothes and change in locker room after gym? Haha. Only suggesting since thats what I do, even with leather seats.

slicksilver

forum member
Reaction score
That's a viable option, but usually I'm so drenched, whatever I put on is going to get soaked as well.. I train at my buddy's private gym with a group of competitive powerlifters. Otherwise, I would just take a shower, but there isn't one there

BlackCDCStang

forum member
Reaction score
Curious to see what people mention. WeatherTech just needs to design and all weather seat cover and you would be set!

302GT

forum member
Reaction score
Pet seat cover? I got one from Walmart for $10. It's for my dog but I'm sure it'll keep the sweat off. It's super quick to take on and off. It basically just goes over the head rest and covers the front portion of the seat.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I just throw a bog bath towel over the seat to keep my sweaty arse from getting my seats nasty. I hate seat covers.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I just throw a bog bath towel over the seat to keep my sweaty arse from getting my seats nasty. I hate seat covers.

This.

And if you're really that concerned, it doesn't take but a minute or two to wipe the seat down with leather cleaner.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back