kenne bell

T

Top00Cat

Can anyone reccomend a mail order dealer for the kenne bell 2.6? I read on another forum that you have to order directly through them or else it has to be installed by the dealer. Is this true?

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
No, I am pretty sure if you buy it from them, they have to install it.

Only way to install it yourself is to order through KB.

Miracle

"Shall not be infringed"
Reaction score
Can I ask where you got yours?

I got mine directly from Kenne Bell.

They don't do third party, save for BBR. You can only get it from them or from BBR, and if I recall, BBR will only get you one if you get it installed there. May just be hearsay though.

Are you pretty mechanically inclined?

T

Top00Cat

I was hoping to go through a dealer so I could try to work out a deal and save a little money

Miracle

"Shall not be infringed"
Reaction score
I was hoping to go through a dealer so I could try to work out a deal and save a little money

Even if you were able to go through a dealer, he would have to mark up from his cost from KB, which would probably cost more in the long run.

Call and ask for Mike, the sales manager, and tell him a guy named Kevin Miracle sent you to talk to him. He will take care of you. No promises from ME on a discount, but Mike is awesome, AND the manager, so you never know. Call and talk to him.

T

Top00Cat

I absolutely will. Can I ask how you like the blower? any problems with it?

Miracle

"Shall not be infringed"
Reaction score
I absolutely will. Can I ask how you like the blower? any problems with it?

Haven't had a single problem with the blower itself, just a few supplemental problems (by my own fault), more of just a learning curve. But if I had to do it all over again, I would NOT hesitate for one second.

RONAELEGT550R

forum member
Reaction score
Buy straight from KenneBell if you want to install it yourself. Not bad to install just give yourself a couple of days. You will get the best price from KenneBell if you buy direct. If you by through a second party you will get markup put on it. You will love the blower!

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
Buy straight from KenneBell if you want to install it yourself. Not bad to install just give yourself a couple of days. You will get the best price from KenneBell if you buy direct. If you by through a second party you will get markup put on it. You will love the blower!

LOL
That's not true. Unfortunately when you buy it through Kenne Bell directly you pay full retail. If you buy it from one of their authorized dealers/install centers then that shop can charge you less if they want to.

The stipulation to be a Kenne Bell dealer of any sort, is, that you have to install what you sell. You will NEVER find a dealer of KB that just sells and doesn't install... it's the rules of Kenne Bell...

However, if you want to use a better tune, we have a great tune for that setup which is safer and makes more horsepower. :thumb2:

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
^ not true I have talked to a kb dealer and said he would sell it to me and the only thing is if there was problems I had to go through them to get them resolved. I'm sure it's out of line to do so but it would save me money

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
^ not true I have talked to a kb dealer and said he would sell it to me and the only thing is if there was problems I had to go through them to get them resolved. I'm sure it's out of line to do so but it would save me money

If KB finds out they will be dropped in a heart beat. It's in a binding contract that they have to install what they sell... with the exception of BAP's and BAS's

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
I'm aware of that but if they are willing to risk a contract let then it would be there loss and I could save a few bucks

Back