Keyless Push Button Start

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Anyone around here have one or know of some good brands to look at? Doing a quick search I found this one for $379, but I'm not quite sure about it.

http://www.gallotech.com/keyless-starter1.php

I actually meant to put "Keyless" instead of wireless in the thread title.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out how I can combine the keyless push button start and a Viper remote start system. I want to be able to have remote start, plus be able to start my car from the push button with out a key being in the ignition.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
lazy bastards.

:roflmao:

I know we are coming of this age where we don't need to insert a key into the ignition, but why not stand still and enjoy the age where you do.

Cars that have the P-T-S buttons make me even more irresponsible because I leave the keys in the cup holder and forget them in the car.

Last edited:

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
my last DD had push button unlock/lock and push button start/stop, I miss it a lot. Wonder how big the remote is.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a keyless, push button ignition. Thinking bout selling it actually....even have the bypass module.

What brand is it? Have any pics of the push button and key fob?

lazy bastards.

I don't mind turning my key, I just need something to go in my front lighter where a gaping hole is, and figured a push button start would be perfect. I just figured I could go the extra mile and make it keyless as well.

:roflmao:

I know we are coming of this age where we don't need to insert a key into the ignition, but why not stand still and enjoy the age where you do.

Cars that have the P-T-S buttons make me even more irresponsible because I leave the keys in the cup holder and forget them in the car.

I've been driving my buddies Vette around quite often, and I've kinda gotten use to it. It's a pretty nice function, and the keys generally just stay in my pocket.

Maybe it's an effort to make the mustang 'higher class' instead of laziness...

I'm somewhat trying to do that, but at the same time I just want remote start and want to push a button and make my car start without a key being in the ignition. lol!

my last DD had push button unlock/lock and push button start/stop, I miss it a lot. Wonder how big the remote is.

They are damn fun! I'm gonna see what I can find out about it for our cars.

twisted_GT500

forum member
Reaction score
LAK3RS, I'll have to look it up...I have it set with keyless entry as well. When you walk up to the car it automatically unlocks. And I have the push button start where the cig lighter was. I'll get some pics tomorrow ans post them up

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
I like both keyless start and key start. Key start is awesome cause of the natural feeling of starting it. But i also like the push button start cause the key never leaves the pocket. But for nearly 400, no thanks.

twisted_GT500

forum member
Reaction score
$400....keep dreaming...way more than that! That's just for a kit. Then you still have to get a bypass module to make it work with PATS. And of course installation. If you're savvy enough you can do it yourself, but it's a lot more difficult than your average car alarm type kit IMHO....or you pay the $100+ for 'professional' installtion

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
$400....keep dreaming...way more than that! That's just for a kit. Then you still have to get a bypass module to make it work with PATS. And of course installation. If you're savvy enough you can do it yourself, but it's a lot more difficult than your average car alarm type kit IMHO....or you pay the $100+ for 'professional' installtion

I figured. Is this the right bypass module?

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/d...apwcid=P1135867996W43b3f85c7ab9e&apwid8V6bDy4

Back