Labor Day Sale @ Lethal Performance!

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score

TAKE 10% OFF your Entire Order at LethalPerformance!*

laborday_instagra_zps296a3a43.jpg

ENTER Coupon Code: "LABORDAY" during Checkout
and Receive a 10% Discount.

Visit www.lethalperformance.com, or Call 877-2-LETHAL.

*Some exclusions may apply. If there is a unit you do not see on our website, do not hesitate to call.

To earn your Lethal Loyalty Points, you must be registered
and logged in.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Was going to order the item below. It's listed at $623.99...then it kept forcing a $26 dollar fee on me when it plainly states "Free Shipping." I'm not going to pay a $26 fee for whatever you guys might call it. If you guys want to honor your listed $623.99 price, then give me the 10% Labor Day discount, I'll be glad to order this...just shoot me a PM. That would make it $561.59, shipped. Let me know.....

esenyna4.jpg
7asu8ysy.jpg

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Was going to order the item below. It's listed at $623.99...then it kept forcing a $26 dollar fee on me when it plainly states "Free Shipping." I'm not going to pay a $26 fee for whatever you guys might call it. If you guys want to honor your listed $623.99 price, then give me the 10% Labor Day discount, I'll be glad to order this...just shoot me a PM. That would make it $561.59, shipped. Let me know.....

esenyna4.jpg
7asu8ysy.jpg

I'm sorry for the confusion with that particular item showing "free shipping" and having a standard flat rate shipping charge.

On the oversized packages that need to go freight from Roush we have to price some of the cost of shipping into the item or by charging it as a flat rate fee. If not, then on most of those items we'd lose money as the cost of the freight is more than the margin in the actual product.

Regarding why it says free shipping and still shows the flat rate charge is just how those products were added to the catalog. It should not say free shipping but still should have the flat shipping button which will always give the customer the same total sales price no matter where you're located.

The price with the Labor Day discount would be 10% off of the item and the flat rate freight charge. Both are discounted at the 10%.

Happy Labor Day and please let me know if there's anything else we can help you with in the meantime.

Jared

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Jared,
Thanks for responding.
I was going to order this because it would be a great buy, however, I'm not needing it ASAP.
With that said, I'll pass...and wait.

I understand the screwup with the website.
No harm done.
I have a very small, service oriented biz and I realize things can be mis-stated/misrepresented.
I always honor any price I state...profit or loss.
I feel that's the price I pay for being in business.

Again, thanks for responding.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back