LEBANON at it again!!

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
MMR block, "boostapump," granatelli axles and you're ready for the 1200!

1fastTbird

forum member
Reaction score
Unless I am missing something, it sounds like the real benefit of buying a modified car through a dealer like Lebanon is the ability to "finance" the mods as it's rolled into the currently low interest rate car loans.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
I don't see any lending institution handing out that kind of cash on a base model Gt with a sticker price value of $34000 (base model GT is what they are basing this price on). Even if you caught a $2000 rebate deal you are still facing more than $46600.00 after 7% sales tax and you haven't even factored in title and tags yet. And don't for get the paperwork processing fee a dealership can charge that averages $200-$500 per deal. A person will have to come up with at least $8000 down for a bank to touch this on a reasonable interest rate and then he/she will still need a 780+ beacon score on their credit report to get those rates and terms. And at that anyone driving one off the lot will still be paying a huge fee in gap insurance to boot for quite some time until the equity of the car finally overcomes the loan value. No bank will see a Hellion turbo kit as an added dollar value benefit. Trade value as well down the road will be based solely on how the car was listed from the factory. Very little to no value from the dealer will be given for the hellion kit.

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Leeebanon is giving out the dough, in house private financing. My theory. Probably correct. No credit check required!

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Leeebanon is giving out the dough, in house private financing. My theory. Probably correct. No credit check required!

Lebanon Ford is a small fish trying to play in a big arena. I don't think they have the clout or the capital to carry notes of that size. They are one of the smaller Ford dealers in the region. The current owner just lost the only other dealership she ever tried to take over aside from Lebanon Ford last fall. They are trying to come off like they are some Ray Skillman or Cal Worthington Autogroup or a Don Yenko Chevrolet of the 60's. Unfortunately the key for their success in this performance venture took a powder a month or so back and you can bet in spite of his graceful exit the majority of his clientele list that made up that new venture will follow him. HE has been hired to head up a similar venture at a larger auto group (not just a dealership) on the other side of town.

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Where can you go from here... Need 2,000 HP to compete.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back