Lethal Performance now offering BangaStang Radiator Covers!!

Matt@lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
We at Lethal Performance are proud to announce we will be carrying the one piece Radiator Cover from BangaStang. If you're serious about dressing up your GT500 engine bay and adding some color to your Shelby GT500 then this cover is for you.

- One piece fiberglass extends from fender to fender.
- Mounts in existing holes with push pins and screws.
- Comes with OEM push pins and satin billet screws and washers for
easy attachment.
- Lightweight 2.5 lbs.
- A real show piece for the Shelby GT500 owners.
- Direct replacement of OEM Radiator Cover
- Comes with Gel Coat, must be prepped prior to painting.
- Hand laid fiberglass.
- Made from heat resistent fiberglass resin.
- MADE IN THE US.
- NOTE: We have Radiator Covers that will fit the Ford Racing
Cold Air Intake as well as Steeda, JLT, K&N, C&L and Whipple
specify when ordering.
- Available for Super Snake
- NOTE: Fits Shelby GT500 only does not fit the Mustang GT or Shelby GT.
- GT500 Cover eliminates use of factory hood prop for cleaner look.

NOTE: The Radiator Covers that will fit the Ford Racing
Cold Air Intake as well as Steeda, JLT, K&N, C&L and Whipple will need to be
specified when ordering.

As of right now, we are gauging the interest on these. Depending on the amount of volume, we would be willing to make a Group Purchase for the first batch. I spoke with Hendricks at BangaStang as well about paint. As of right now, they are gel coated and do not come finished. If you are interested in this cover, please let me know if you would be interested in a complete cover, painted with or without stripes or bare.

As of right now, they will Retail at $349.00 + Shipping.

***If there will be a GP, that will not be the price. Price is not yet to be determined

D3RadCover1.jpg

D3RadCover4.jpg

D3RadCover6.jpg

FRCover.jpg

RadiatorCoverUA_HP.jpg

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Hey Matt, first off, welcome to the forum man!!!

Second, I have a GT with the GT500 bumper.....I am interested in one of these, and the way it looks, it should clear my C&L cold-air on my GT......any confirmation of this?

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thats real nice..Do they come with Hood pin holes pre-cut?:beer:

Matt@lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Matt, first off, welcome to the forum man!!!

Second, I have a GT with the GT500 bumper.....I am interested in one of these, and the way it looks, it should clear my C&L cold-air on my GT......any confirmation of this?

Yes, the cover will fit all Intakes. Which Intake will just need to be noted when the order is placed. The other brands and the Ford Racing are cut a little different.

Matt@lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
***UPDATE***

Just recently got off the phone with BangaStang and we agree on painted versions being the best bet. We are going to run a Group Purchase for our first initial order and it will include shipping.

The price will be $485. This will be for a Painted Version with Stripes.

The price for painted solid without stripes, would be $465

For the customers who are interested in a painted version, please allow at least 14 days for paint.

I am going to take the list down in person. So if you are interested in a Radiator Cover, please call me at the office. You can either call me or email me. If this is an issue for some of you, please send me a PM. I would rather there be an email or phone call in case I lose track of someone on a board. The other reason for this is because I need your VIN number to match the paint, and I don't think I want everyone to post their vins online.

Note : THIS IS FOR 2007-2009 SHELBY GT500 ONLY! Please stay tuned for other versions to come at a later date.

Last edited:

Matt@lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thats real nice..Do they come with Hood pin holes pre-cut?:beer:

If your Hood Pins are in the same location as the bump stops for the hood, then you would be able to remove the stops and install the pins in the same location, where the cover is already cut. Here is an image.

VistaBlueRadiatorCover.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back