Lincoln Ontario Newb

LikeabossTM

forum member
Reaction score
Hell Ya. Good to be back in the warm embrace of the blue oval.

You see, I was an old fox body aficionado. Ran through four 5-0s (carb, tbi, fi) before having kids and moving to more mainstream kid-haulers. My current ride is an '06 RT Charger (three baby seats across the back, 13.79 at the track, tho I don't think it was ever all at the same time). I don't hate the dodge brothers, they've been good to me, but after running it for 9 years, and with 320,000k on the clock, it was time to look for something new.

Enter the winter project - '14 GT convertible with 30 some odd thousand km. Cheap. Salvage. Salvage in Ontario means for parts or, presumably, rebuilable. At least it's not irreparable (another status which means can't go back on the road, for parts only).

She took a hard hit on the front right. From the pillars rearward is fine, other than passenger door denting. Her front end looks bad from the outside, worse in the bones.

But I love a challenge. Tag along if you like. Happy to be here. And looking for parts.

LikeabossTM

Dustin@LMR

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey there! Welcome to the forum!

If you ever need anything, such as the forum discount code, feel free to shoot me a PM, and I'll be happy to help you!

In the meantime, you are more than welcome to browse our website for all of your Mustang parts, and needs!
https://lmr.com/2010-14-Mustang

LikeabossTM

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. To give you an idea of what I'm up against, here's square 1.

7b1c43d9767d1df4d92104f5dffa7ef4.jpg

JimC

Reaction score
Welcome, had to pull up google maps to find Lincoln, Ontario. Hadn't heard of it before - I'm in the Port Huron, MI area, right across the river from Sarnia, Ontario

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back