Little brothers first car.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Those cars are fun as hell. Like others have stated its way to nice and quick for a first car. I had a 94 S10 4cyl 5 speed. That got all the bitches!

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
You know he is going to be fuckin around on the highway right?

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Never been a fan of coopers.. Totally a chicks car lol. But atleast its newer and clean

My first car was a 2000 Audi A4, and it was my baby. I paid half, the car had 157k miles on it though lol. But it was nice!

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
You know he is going to be fuckin around on the highway right?

He's not going to be doing too much highway driving, he'll lose his license if he does one stupid move.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
That's a cool ride. I do like! The kid is fortunate that your folks can hook him up for his first ride. I see no reason to hate on that. I'd love to have one of those as a toy.

Heck, if you guys are hating because the kids folks bought him a Mini, you'd realy be hatin' if you lived in my hometown. I pass by a couple of schools on my way to work, and dang, I see kids driving cars and SUVs that are waaaaay nicer and more expensive that a Mini Cooper S! Many of them are riding around in vehicles that are nicer than any car that I have ever owned. I'm talking teenegers driving BMWs, Benz's, Audi's, you name it. Guess there are a lot of rich (and dumb) parents around Huntsville!

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
I agree. It's the same thing here in Katy. Fuckin 16 year olds with new super duty trucks and BMWs

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
He's not going to be doing too much highway driving, he'll lose his license if he does one stupid move.

Thats good to know. I'm not a hater just was brought up differently thats all. Was taught at a very young age, nothing is free and if you want something you gotta work for it. Its not a jealous thing at all either, far from it, I am very fortunate in life.

I hope your bro is safe in that car and appreciates what was given him.

keith88lx

forum member
Reaction score
I agree. It's the same thing here in Katy. Fuckin 16 year olds with new super duty trucks and BMWs

Same thing here also. Mostly BMW's though.

The most expensive car I've ever owned is my current 2006 GT that I paid $18k for 3 years ago.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Same thing here also. Mostly BMW's though.

The most expensive car I've ever owned is my current 2006 GT that I paid $18k for 3 years ago.

Went by my old high school not that long ago... My mom is a secretary there cause shes bored haha. The parking lot looks like a damn BMW/Benz/Audi/VW Dealership lot. All brand new sick ass cars, and big ass fucking new trucks lol

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
Went by my old high school not that long ago... My mom is a secretary there cause shes bored haha. The parking lot looks like a damn BMW/Benz/Audi/VW Dealership lot. All brand new sick ass cars, and big ass fucking new trucks lol

Same with my highschool. It's getting worse throughout the years. Brand new M3's, G55 AMG, Range Rover's and even a Nissan GT-R.

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
Same with my highschool. It's getting worse throughout the years. Brand new M3's, G55 AMG, Range Rover's and even a Nissan GT-R.

Don't the parents of the kid in the gtr own a hospital? Lol

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
remove the OEM pully and put a 19% pully on....forget the 17%....22psi baby!

Ask me how I know.

Don't you need to upgrade the fuel system and ecu to do so? How much would something like that cost?

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
Don't you need to upgrade the fuel system and ecu to do so? How much would something like that cost?

No you don't.

http://www.altaperformance.com/hardtop/mini-cooper-s-2002-2006-r53/pulleys/mini-supercharger-pulley

Looks like they stopped making the 19% and now just have the 17% & 15%

I had $500 in mine in parts and did the labor myself on everything. Go Kart on steroids is all I can say. Trac Control did not like me....I could make it flash all day long.....lol

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Don't the parents of the kid in the gtr own a hospital? Lol

No bullshit, I have known a guy for 20 years whose parents own a chain of hospitals...... Some people are just a part of the lucky sperm club. :crazy:

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
No bullshit, I have known a guy for 20 years whose parents own a chain of hospitals...... Some people are just a part of the lucky sperm club. :crazy:

I am not kidding. The kid's older brother goes to med school and is already driving a murcielago

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back