Looky.....

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
.....what stopped to say HI at my house this morning.

Heading to Woodbine Motorsports this afternoon.

FRPP.jpg

Thanks babe for the wonderful anniversary gift! You know how to treat a gril!

Last edited:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
lol nice!
I wish I could buy car parts for every girl I had, much easier shopping! :roflmao:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Thanks, Frank. We aren't married, just together.

Holy hell! That guy hasn't roped you yet? SHAME on him!! You wouldn't have gotten further than "I have a Mustang and run the 1/4 whenever I can" before I would have taken you down to the marriage hall! LOL!

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
install it yourself. its EASY!!!!! get dirty with your man lol

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
Holy hell! That guy hasn't roped you yet? SHAME on him!! You wouldn't have gotten further than "I have a Mustang and run the 1/4 whenever I can" before I would have taken you down to the marriage hall! LOL!
X2! Where does the line form?
I used to love watchin that show "Extreme 4x4" when Jessi Combs was on there...a good looking woman that knows more about cars than me and turns the wrenches herself.....hot!
http://www.wyotech.edu/images/success-stories/jessi.jpg

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL, you guys are too funny.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Where did you end up getting the best price on that? Did you end up getting it for about $500?
I got it for $495 from Tousley Ford. Only paid $17 for shipping....so right at $512. Only took a couple days to get here.

TrickyP

Booyah!
Reaction score
I got it for $495 from Tousley Ford. Only paid $17 for shipping....so right at $512. Only took a couple days to get here.

Nice....that's about the best price I've seen. Most places are charging $600+. Kind of ridiculous when the Boss intake is going for anywhere between $370-$450 at the moment.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Laura, do you plan on doing before and after dyno's? Or just slapping that bad boy on there?
I already have Steeda delete plates on the car right now, so I planned on just slapping her on there. Honestly, I am not too interested in the gains, if any, just want to put something "pretty" in the engine bay, lol.

Nice....that's about the best price I've seen. Most places are charging $600+. Kind of ridiculous when the Boss intake is going for anywhere between $370-$450 at the moment.
Yeah, I said the same thing.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back