Lowered On 20's? Post Your Pics!

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
thanks guys. I always got a ton of more looks and compliments than I expected on it for just have 3 appereance mods; gt500 lip, lowered and wheels lol.

Jeffs FRC

forum member
Reaction score
Keep your eyes open I should have a thread up this weekend with a bunch of pics
This weekend cant come soon enough!

I've been dead set on 19's, but your pic looks pretty sick. The XXR wheels are pretty cheap too. Have any idea how much they weigh?

S

Sini5ter08

Can your car walk the walk too? Looks mean as hell I hope you have a kenne under there lol
SC08MustangGT014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

antonio1988

Redline: 8600rpm
Reaction score
This weekend cant come soon enough!

I've been dead set on 19's, but your pic looks pretty sick. The XXR wheels are pretty cheap too. Have any idea how much they weigh?

The rears can't be more than 60lbs as opposed to my old rims which were 86lbs with tires per, they are very light for a one piece 20" rim

J-train

forum member
Reaction score
5x114.3 and also 5x120... the offset is for BMW's and for 350z's, I actually had to shave the hub down another 5mm to make the fit nice and "aggressive". I will be taking a bunch of pics this weekend, so keep your eyes open for a post :evillaugh:
They still stick out way to far in back, I am glad I did not waste my money on them. Too bad though, cause for a cheap ass wheel they have potential, but that offset is just NOT Mustang friendly, even with the 5MM shave.

antonio1988

Redline: 8600rpm
Reaction score
They still stick out way to far in back, I am glad I did not waste my money on them. Too bad though, cause for a cheap ass wheel they have potential, but that offset is just NOT Mustang friendly, even with the 5MM shave.
they only stick out a little less than 1/4"...

06BlueDemon

Official Village Idiot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Some GREAT looking rides in here ...

Mine is currently going through a identity crisis - I keep messing w/ the front.

Here's where I liked it the most, and what I'm heading back to:

Eibach Pro-Kit
Carroll Shelby Signature Series CS67's
F:20x9 R:20x10
F: Yokohama S.drive 255/35 R: Yokohama S.drive 275/35

SN850176.jpg

SN850042-1.jpg

HDRwall.jpg

SN850043.jpg

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
thanks guys. I always got a ton of more looks and compliments than I expected on it for just have 3 appereance mods; gt500 lip, lowered and wheels lol.
Where you running any other suspension mods? Caster plates ect? I want to lower mine the same as yours was. I looked Awesome!

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Where you running any other suspension mods? Caster plates ect? I want to lower mine the same as yours was. I looked Awesome!

Steeda LCAs, PHB and brace, g-trac brace, strut tower brace. relocation brackets was the next thing I was going to do.

J-train

forum member
Reaction score
they only stick out a little less than 1/4"...

From your sig, it looks way more than 1/4". I calculated that they would stick out approximately 28MM more than my 2010 GT500 stock wheels, you took 5mm off of that, that is still almost a full inch less offset than factory wheels, not including any tire bulge. I am very much looking foreward to your photshoot, take great detail in taking pictures dead on from behind and maybe even looking down from the rear quarter panel. If you truely did get them close to flush with the 5mm shave props to yah.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back