Magnacharger TVS1900 Intercooled Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksack

forum member
Reaction score
Updated- also includes colder plugs

For sale is my 95% complete TVS1900 Intercooled kit for 05-09 Mustang GT from Magnacharger. Includes the full kit, bolts, hardware, original instructions, 6 and 9lb pullies, billet idler pulley, and a JLT carbon fiber intake. SCT Tuner will be included if you want. I've included my already cut coolant hose, heater line, and PVC lines so you don't have to cut yours. All the hardware is labeled in separate baggies and I did my best to label the miscellaneous hoses. I say 95% complete for 4 reasons. For the 05-06 coolant crossover, I do not have the brass plug. You will have to plug it as you see fit. Second, one of the bolts for the fuel pressure sensor needed to be drilled out. The stock bolt is size M5, and the hole has been fixed with a M6 Helicoil. You will need to purchase a M6 bolt for this. Third, I've misplaced the lengthened bumper bolts that hold the IC pump bracket. Finally, I've misplaced the bracket for the evap canister so zip ties will probably be the best solution. A quick trip to the hardware store and $5-10 gets you the missing bolts. This kit has tons of potential and I've included my dyno sheet for the 9lb pulley with catted long tubes. Kit was on the car for 15k miles. I'm asking $3500 shipped to the lower 48. Located Del Rio, TX 78840.

Last edited:

Kylar

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, im tempted to buy this and sell my vortech....lol

Does it come with a tune on the SCT?

ksack

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, im tempted to buy this and sell my vortech....lol

Does it come with a tune on the SCT?

If I'm not mistaken, the tunes get wiped when you return to stock. Regardless, the tune was created for my PCM code.

ksack

forum member
Reaction score
ya do it =)
Car is now sold. Parts are all I have left to get rid of. And I would like my living room floor back

ksack

forum member
Reaction score
TTT I'll include my chiltons since I no longer have a need for it

ksack

forum member
Reaction score
Someone buy that! Screaming deal on a great blower kit!

I appreciate it. I had a local bite last week but they didn't seem very knowledgeable and backed out yesterday

ksack

forum member
Reaction score
ttt! lots of bites but no one is taking the plunge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back