Meet in Granbury (DFW) 1-12-13

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
She lives off of 287 and Debbie ln. I'm not worried about gas.

Sweet! I'm right by! I am off of 287 and walnut creek. So we aren't far at all! Where do you want to meet? And did you want to do breakfast or will you of eaten by than?

jaymoo7

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet! I'm right by! I am off of 287 and walnut creek. So we aren't far at all! Where do you want to meet? And did you want to do breakfast or will you of eaten by than?

I will be getting off of work at 6am Saturday morning so I should be able to get to Mansfield around 8-830am depending on traffic, or maybe sooner. So we can do breakfast if you want to but we don't need to. We can in the Best buy parking lot off 287 or at the chevron gas station on the opposite side of 287.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok that works with me! She's behind the target? We can skip breakfast and just head on out there!

jaymoo7

forum member
Reaction score
50% chance of rain Saturday.... I may not make it unless it changes. I will keep you informed.

zemog255

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I'll be there. Just finshed tuning need to see what kinda power im making. Plus its only like 15 miles from my house. Its nice not having to drive 50-100 miles for once.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll be there. Just finshed tuning need to see what kinda power im making. Plus its only like 15 miles from my house. Its nice not having to drive 50-100 miles for once.

Where do you live?

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
I'll be there brite and early, dyno is booked until about noon. He has a car club in the morning.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
WTH man... I called and he said it was first come first serve.

I'll swing by there tomorrow after work if it's open and double check. My guest would be first come first serve after noon.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I'll swing by there tomorrow after work if it's open and double check. My guest would be first come first serve after noon.

It's cool. I'm still going to come. I may or may not put mine on the dyno depending on the line. That just kinda sits with me wrong when I called and tried to reserve a spot. I'll be there around 9 or 10.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
Ill talk to him and tell him to fit you guy in when y'all arrive. I think he only did that because it was a club but I agree it's not right if he told someone who called that he wasn't taking RSVP. He's a good guy and doesn't generally mix things up. I do he's been running like crazy getting things in order and the dyno set up. It was just delivered and has been a pain. The new bigger air compressor just showed up today..... That's the way it goes lol.

jaymoo7

forum member
Reaction score
It's cool. I'm still going to come. I may or may not put mine on the dyno depending on the line. That just kinda sits with me wrong when I called and tried to reserve a spot. I'll be there around 9 or 10.
I agree with you.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Ill talk to him and tell him to fit you guy in when y'all arrive. I think he only did that because it was a club but I agree it's not right if he told someone who called that he wasn't taking RSVP. He's a good guy and doesn't generally mix things up. I do he's been running like crazy getting things in order and the dyno set up. It was just delivered and has been a pain. The new bigger air compressor just showed up today..... That's the way it goes lol.

Gregg you know I'm coming just to show support for your business and the relationship you've got with the guy. It's all good. I know shit gets mixed up. I'll still be there.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back