Meziere install...

slowstang06

forum member
Reaction score
I just bought a (used) wp from a forum member, and i'm trying to figure out if i'm missing something (i dont have the relay kit) I just don't get where the plug is suppose to go, or am I missing something to actually attach to it? (note: i went to autozone for the belt..i think that should work)
meziere.jpg

dumb question: does water actually go in the water pump..? or is it just coolant (in the coolant resevoir)..

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
you need to wire it up to a relay........i did a write up on this install,if its not on here somewhere its over at mustangforums.com........you will either have to cut that plug off or you may be able to find a plug at your local auto pats store......they have a section of misc plugs usually. you will also need a 12 volt 30 amp 4 pin relay.

slowstang06

forum member
Reaction score
you need to wire it up to a relay........i did a write up on this install,if its not on here somewhere its over at mustangforums.com........you will either have to cut that plug off or you may be able to find a plug at your local auto pats store......they have a section of misc plugs usually. you will also need a 12 volt 30 amp 4 pin relay.
thanks! thats exactly what i was looking for. it was shortly after i posted that i went to advanced auto and saw some plugs and i was thinking about doing that but wasnt sure... would doing it this way work the same as doing the relay kit? (im just cheap i suppose haha)

Corpo

I
Reaction score
Yep. The relay kit is just a relay. I would reccomend keeping the plug or finding another. So if you ever need to rebuild that pump or pull your engine your not cutting wires

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
i bought the relay kit....but i would have just bought a relay from the autoparts store had i known it was just a relay and socket.

Last edited:

cycosarge

forum member
Reaction score
I used the Meziere relay kit and it comes with instruction on where you can splice into the wiring. It is a very simple install and well worth the expense.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back