Mustang Week 2015

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
Who is officially going? i know the car show is sold out already, so im not concerned with that, but im still thinking of taking a ride down there.

69Mach1-409

Reaction score
We're going Saturday till the following Sunday again.

Blue 08 GT with Welds and a Whipple. Name is Jason.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Man I'd like to go, but I'm not sure it'll happen this year.
Car may not be back together.

Cam ( @GallopingFord ) is buying everyone's dinner one night and that's the main reason I was gonna go.
Don't let him welch on y'all!

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
im hearing its going to be a hot summer. worse than usual. when i went in 2010 the heat was miserable and i dont want to subject my wife to that again since she is pregnant.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
MW is less than two weeks away! Who's going? We are arriving Sat. July 11th and staying until the 18th. Staying in a condo in North MB.

I plan on doing the meet-and-greet cruise in on Tuesday, as well as the autocross school, I'll be volunteering at the MB Speedway track day/autocross on Wednesday, and the Coyote cruise on Thursday. And whatever else I find that sounds interesting...

jpf150

Reaction score
I am going to try to make it down Friday and Saturday. Just took off over a week from work and I'm taking another week for a family beach trip that starts on the 19th. They might be mad if I try to get another Friday/Saturday off lol. I've also been looking for a cheap place to stay since I really don't want to spend a whole lot. And I won't be doing anything except for attending the car show to spectate, chatting with fellow mustang owners, and getting drunk if I do end up going.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Ill be there! Most likely in my wifes mach 1 but maybe in my Fairlane. Depends on if her Mach will fit on the trailer without scraping. Ill be there Sunday to Saturday either way.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Im also planning on bringing my 3v block and some 05 3v heads down to MW if anyone is interested.

SGTguy

forum member
Reaction score
I am going from the 12th to the 19th, stay at the Grand Dunes on the waterway.
Going to some of the scheduled events plus Monday night cruise in at Broadway at the Beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Testing the wife's car out last night
edf6426096ac1f814aafde859ec0163a.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back