My new 5.0 w/ the new Procharger i-1

bigriff85

forum member
Reaction score
Quick pic of my car getting the new i-1 Procharger @ LaMotta Performance near Orlando, FL for an upcoming article in MM&FF! Pretty awesome set up & I've had them all! You can literally turn the blower off and on w/ a touch screen and it makes full boost almost instantly! Couldn't be happier and everyone apart of it especially LaMotta Performance, MM&FF & of course ProCharger!http://www.facebook.com/lamottaperformance

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
It's like 85lbs... my neighbor has one on his car as well... ProCharger put one on his car for SEMA. It is pretty cool technology.

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
Max available boost? It's based on the P1 isn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

bigriff85

forum member
Reaction score
When you have it making no boost it barely makes a sound...when u put it in full out mode it's loud!

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
agreed, very loud! I like to hear the air getting sucked in to the air filter and some blower whine but this thing is not my taste. Sounds like the air cleaner is in the cabin and it was a very deep whine... kind of like it was muffled. As mentioned very calm and easy going in the lowest setting which is only 2lbs of boost.

bigriff85

forum member
Reaction score
I don't think so, I change the blower modes just pushing the touch screen and the car drives fine in any mode minimum to max...

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
I've been following this pro charger for a while now, glad to see someone on here have one.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back