need info on wiring my h2o pump relay signal

simonac

simonac
Reaction score
hi.. i am instaling my electric h2o pump and i need a schematic of the car to pick the propper wire to signal my relay pin 85 or 86 for the pump with key on ... whitout poking every wire with a test light or meter.......tia Simon.

simonac

simonac
Reaction score
thanks..

:thumb:thanks i did not see that before but it does not help me cause they where talking about a alarm system in case the pump failed andits not realy what i am looking for .. but thanks anyway

what i want to know is what wire to use on the car with key on to signal my pump relay...

dustindu4

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I had tapped into a wire on my engine fuse box. I think thumprrr posted which one it was on "the other forum" a while ago

simonac

simonac
Reaction score
loll no i talk to peter this morning and seen him yesterday and he does not remember witch one to use cause he used an other set-up cause of is s/c and i/c you by any chance dont remember witch one to use??

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
any key on 12v wire will do. Use the wire from your noise suppressors bolted on the front of the heads

spyder7724

Reaction score
i sent a schematic to charlie from NH with the correct location and how to wire it in also has info how to wire it with a separate circuit that turns on the fan as well using a separate switch for cool downs at the track.
Charlie G. from NH can you please help him out and post the schematic i sent you...sorry i don't have a copy anymore :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back