Need Pinout Diagram for PCM Connectors

3nigma

Reaction score
I need a pinout diagram for the PCM C175T, C175B and C175E connectors.
I've been looking all over the web and managed to find random image attachments for C175T on another forum but that's about it.

Is there an official place to find these diagrams?
Ford Workshop manuals haven't been any help, unless I'm just not looking in the right place.

DieHarder

Reaction score
For me (06) they're under connector views in my paper manual on pgs 150-12 to 150-17. Unfortunately, I do not see any illustrations or pin-outs in the online manual. The only other reference I could find is in the online service manual: https://iihs.net/fsm/?d=7&f=Powertrain Control Hardware.pdf&p=6 and a small table https://iihs.net/fsm/?d=7&f=Powertrain Control Hardware.pdf&p=7.

Not sure if others may have a reference to them. One thing I note however is the online manuals are often out of order page-wise so may just be a matter of slogging thru them until you find what you need.

Hugo armando

Reaction score
Yo tengo un manual de ford mustang 2007 2008 si le es de yuda se lo envio

byblazed

Reaction score
What year car? I should be able to pull them up for you.

1JOE

Reaction score
I have a 2010 Mustang GT and I’m looking for a wiring guide my son put in a new engine but didn’t take not of where things go. I have the engine and tranny put back together and in the car but I can’t figure out this wiring so if anyone could help me with this this would be great thank you??

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
I need a pinout diagram for the PCM C175T, C175B and C175E connectors.
I've been looking all over the web and managed to find random image attachments for C175T on another forum but that's about it.

Is there an official place to find these diagrams?
Ford Workshop manuals haven't been any help, unless I'm just not looking in the right place.
message me the VIN and I will see what we have in the WSM

1JOE

Reaction score
@86GT351 would you mind me messaging you as well for the info about the same connectors for a 2010 Mustang GT? Thank you!!

1JOE

Reaction score
Thank you Sir!! Sir is there a way that i can find out the pin out for the wiring harness that stays on the car and that plugs into the pcm? Its the middle plug for the pcm? Thank you..

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back