new dynomax

07 s197

forum member
Reaction score
I have them, and im sure my neighbors hate me when i go to work in the mornings. I love the sound and the fitment was great. Also i would order from JEGS, summit wanted to ship that exhaust truck freight which was another 100 dollars. JEGS shipped fedex so it was standard shipping costs. I can see if i can get a sound clip made

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have them, and im sure my neighbors hate me when i go to work in the mornings. I love the sound and the fitment was great. Also i would order from JEGS, summit wanted to ship that exhaust truck freight which was another 100 dollars. JEGS shipped fedex so it was standard shipping costs. I can see if i can get a sound clip made

Got to hear Eddie's exhuast in person the other day. It was pretty loud and sounded awesome. Im def going to look into this 3'' exhuast for after the turbo build.

07 s197

forum member
Reaction score
Got to hear Eddie's exhuast in person the other day. It was pretty loud and sounded awesome. Im def going to look into this 3'' exhuast for after the turbo build.

LOL, its ungodly loud on a cold start. I'll make a video tonight to post. It really sounds a lot better and tones down when it warms up. I'm sure it would sound great on a turbo car. Too bad I sold my kit right before I got it :(

captainN8

forum member
Reaction score

Would love to hear the sound clip. I was hoping it wasn't too loud I would like to hear because I don't want too loud.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back